• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dang, all you old college and real-life people! I'm still stuck in the social purgatory of middle school! ._."

CoreyXIX said:
I was a moron and changed what I wanted halfway through my classes. Please learn from my mistake and dont do that!
I did the same thing but twice, first it was catering college, then IT college, then art college, I couldn't make up my mind, but now I'm just drawing my ass off

CoreyXIX said:
I was a moron and changed what I wanted halfway through my classes. Please learn from my mistake and dont do that!
Tbh I don't know what I want to do... I was thinking medical school? But that sounds really hard and I don't like school :/

Ras said:
I did the same thing but twice, first it was catering college, then IT college, then art college, I couldn't make up my mind, but now I'm just drawing my ass off
Well, I'm glad you found something you can do. I hope it keeps going well for you!

Kazehana said:
Tbh I don't know what I want to do... I was thinking medical school? But that sounds really hard and I don't like school :/
Well, at least you have some time to think. I was originally going to be a psychology before I switched to mortuary science.

At least I have a general idea of interest; either some kind of art or some kind of science, like biology, chemistry, or theoretical/quantum/physics. In the art department, I'm thinking maybe just simple graphite drawing, abstract painting, photography or music. Of course, I'm gonna do some form of both arts and sciences, whether one has to remain a hobby or not. I've got that much figured out. xD

For almost all of my courses, except the mandatory ones, I've chosen computer classes and computer programming, some sciences like physics and chemistry etc. etc.

Spazzycat101 said:
Dang, all you old college and real-life people! I'm still stuck in the social purgatory of middle school! ._."
Bruh. . .High School's a beach

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]For almost all of my courses, except the mandatory ones, I've chosen computer classes and computer programming, some sciences like physics and chemistry etc. etc.
Bruh. . .High School's a beach

[/QUOTE]
Yup same. Can't wait for it to be done this year :D .

I can't get a job til college.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's hoping AP credit pulls through. Then again my friend is telling me most colleges don't accept it anymore.

T_T plz no. Plz don't let the pain be for nothing

Drakerus said:
Here's hoping AP credit pulls through. Then again my friend is telling me most colleges don't accept it anymore.
T_T plz no. Plz don't let the pain be for nothing
MINE DIDN'T. I GOT "ELECTIVE" CREDITS. I STILL HAVE TO TAKE THE BULLSHIT CLASSES

well, school in England is really different, for one, all classes are mandatory, but the school I went to is one of the worst in England, and i barely turned up for any of the classes and I never turned up for the detentions either, and I got into way too many fights, but, it was fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
HAHA YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *dies inside a little*
TEMMIE STILL HAS 2 PAY 4 COOL LEG TOO!
I paid for that bitch to go to college and all she did was give me the option to buy more stuff >_>

Ras said:
well, school in England is really different, for one, all classes are mandatory, but the school i went to is one of the worst in England, and i barely turned up for any of the classes and I never turned up for the detentions either, and I got into way too many fights,
I meant required courses I have to take. Like english and communications and freaking french. For a biology degree.

Ras said:
well, school in England is really different, for one, all classes are mandatory, but the school i went to is one of the worst in England, and i barely turned up for any of the classes and I never turned up for the detentions either, and I got into way too many fights,
Oh...

I don't know why but the fighting part reminds me of your character.

Kazehana said:
I paid for that bitch to go to college and all she did was give me the option to buy more stuff >_>
That's the best armor in the game.

Kazehana said:
I meant required courses I have to take. Like english and communications and freaking french. For a biology degree.
oh, for us everything was mandatory, it rotated, like religion for two weeks, then citizenship, or german, then french, then spanish, we had to pick 4 non required subjects which would also become mandatory from year 10 onwards, so french or history or something, I picked, history, geography, drama, but I got kicked out of religion for arguing with the teacher so much

Drakerus said:
Oh...
I don't know why but the fighting part reminds me of your character.

That's the best armor in the game.
hahahahahaha, yeah it does way too much, but I got into fights like everyday, for different reasons, cause the decided to piss me off about being ginger or something random, I got suspended after pummeling some kid and breaking a few of his bones, he deserved it though, he was dumb enough to say it was my fault my mum died, so I destroyed him, hahaha, I didn't go to the nicest school, it was fun, but I'm glad I'm out of that craphole

Ras said:
oh, for us everything was mandatory, it rotated, like religion for two weeks, then citizenship, or german, then french, then spanish, we had to pick 4 non required subjects which would also become mandatory from year 10 onwards, so french or history or something, I picked, history, geography, drama, but I got kicked out of religion for arguing with the teacher so much
hahahahahaha, yeah it does way too much, but I got into fights like everyday, for different reasons, cause the decided to piss me off about being ginger or something random, I got suspended after pummeling some kid and breaking a few of his bones, he deserved it

though, he was dumb enough to say it was my fault my mum died, so I destroyed him, hahaha, I didn't go to the nicest school, it was fun, but I'm glad I'm out of that craphole
Wowee I cannot relate to that at all. I mean, my school wasn't great either... But I was a super goody-too-shoes and I always did my work and stuff. It was very much worth the effort though :D And I just now realized that is exactly what a middle aged mother would say I would say in the future...

Kazehana said:
Wowee I cannot relate to that at all. I mean, my school wasn't great either... But I was a super goody-too-shoes and I always did my work and stuff. It was very much worth the effort though :D And I just now realized that is exactly what a middle aged mother would say I would say in the future...
hahahahahahaha, yeah, no one payed any attention in my school, and all I really got from it was a few decent mates, besides after the age of 19 here, you can't go to college for free, you gotta pay for it, and Uni is way too expensive so there's no way I can afford that, doubt I'll really be able to ever get a decent job like a scientist or a programmer or anything fancy, best I can hope for is being a manager of a shop or something, but I've never really cared much about that anyway, as long as I have friends, I don't really care how poor I am

Ras said:
hahahahahahaha, yeah, no one payed any attention in my school, and all I really got from it was a few decent mates, besides after the age of 19 here, you can't go to college for free, you gotta pay for it, and Uni is way too expensive so there's no way I can afford that, doubt I'll really be able to ever get a decent job like a scientist or a programmer or anything fancy, best I can hope for is being a manager of a shop or something, but I've never really cared much about that anyway, as long as I have friends, I don't really care how poor I am
That's a good outlook. But keep in mind that every uni student in the west has to pay no matter what. And it's hella expensive. I'm only getting by because I got pretty good scholarships for my grades tbh. I can't imagine those who don't come in with any at all! As long as you're doing something that makes you happy, I'm sure you'll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back