• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry I couldn't post, I've been out all day and yesterday buying things for my sis's birthday and prepping for it, I'll post today

@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @Spazzycat101 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995

I'm tagging those of you who haven't posted in a while to notify you that this still exists lol. I get if you guys got other things irl and what not but if you're not going to be active tell me because it's not really fun when a bunch of people join and half of them never post or they make one quick post and leave so I'll ask you all, are you still in?
I'm stuck until @CoreyXIX replies as he is the teacher.

shadowz1995 said:
What did you reply?!! I never saw itttt
Really? Wow, this is kind of awkward. Alright, when I get off work in a couple hours I'll make a quick post for you and @LOLMAN101 to get to your next classes. I'd do it now but I can't risk hiding in the restroom at work for very long.

Ras said:
Ras's eye twitched at his response "I don't need your permission to use my body and walk....Sir" Ras responded. He retook his seat and held one hand out, concentrating his own wrath into a focal point in the palm of his claw, suddenly a large ball of flames similar to the professor's appeared "so, is this it? Dark fire? I would've expected something s bit more....advanced from you" he stated bluntly, being used to magic, especially dark magic he already knew how to manipulate his dark emotions and focus them easily "now if I were in your shoes, I'd show the class, something like this" immediately after speaking he put his hands apart and created two snakes made from blue hellfire, the curled around his arms and raised their head next to his, as he started blankly.
Such a showoff >_>

Drakerus said:
Such a showoff >_>
ahahahahahaha, well he is the son of the thousand master, a famous Mage, and he's made it his sworn duty to piss off the teacher as much as physically possible, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras said:
ahahahahahaha, well he is the son of the thousand master, a famous Mage, and he's made it his sworn duty to piss off the teacher as much as physically possible, haha
> :) xD How's that for competition lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]> :) xD How's that for competition lol

[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahaha, this is going to be entertaining Ras and professor Vicar seem to hate each other, but st the same time Ras will be trying to top everything he does

Ras said:
Hahahahahaha, this is going to be entertaining Ras and professor Vicar seem to hate each other, but st the same time Ras will be trying to top everything he does
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh ho ho! :3

[/QUOTE]
Just don't roast my dragon....or me....or Miziki....

Actually I wouldn't mind trying roasted fox...

Drakerus said:
Just don't roast my dragon....or me....or Miziki....
Actually I wouldn't mind trying roasted fox...
Well I can't make promises, roasting stuff, students and teachers is one of my specialties

Er....

About an hour I think I'm gone...

Three new pages of text??!

Damn.... O.o This RP is fast as lightning, I can't keep up with it. With regret, I might have to quit. If I do have to though, I'll ride along until I can give my character and epic and emotional death. >:3

So... Yeah. I guess that's just my way of taking leave in advanced. This is really too fast for me to keep up with.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Really? This has seemed pretty slow to me :\ Hmm that's too bad that you'll be leaving so soon.

[/QUOTE]
Really? A post comes up every few minutes! And I also regret having to go soon, but it's really just a scramble for me to try to keep up. :\

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back