• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So it's the Kilead RP thing. I think I'll introduce Falaril there, after I put his char. thing in. Because He kind of needs to be here for him to be in Dovahthur's Return.

@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @Spazzycat101 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995

I'm tagging those of you who haven't posted in a while to notify you that this still exists lol. I get if you guys got other things irl and what not but if you're not going to be active tell me because it's not really fun when a bunch of people join and half of them never post or they make one quick post and leave so I'll ask you all, are you still in?
Haven't seen an opening, but sure.

Omg! I just realized I can have Darius and Dravlon do Soul Resonance since Dravlon can turn into a weapon. YES! Changing schedule if that's okay.

Drakerus said:
Omg! I just realized I can have Darius and Dravlon do Soul Resonance since Dravlon can turn into a weapon. YES! Changing schedule if that's okay.
What can Dravion turn into? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I missed 10 pages.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]What can Dravion turn into? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I missed 10 pages.

[/QUOTE]
It's been on my cs. You're apparently a KH fan so I'm just gonna say it's the Oathkeeper.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]So Dravion can turn into a Keyblade? Nice!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I've had that idea since I was like 15 :P

Also it's Dravlon with an "L" not an "I". Just letting you know :P .

@Ras xD I just noticed your signature is a quote from Stein

I have a simple motive, experimentation and observation, that's all a true scientist cares about, and I am a scientist, everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course, that includes myself as well - Stein, Soul Eater

Last edited by a moderator:
Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28331-ras/ said:
@Ras[/URL] xD I just noticed your signature is a quote from Stein
I have a simple motive, experimentation and observation, that's all a true scientist cares about, and I am a scientist, everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course, that includes myself as well - Stein, Soul Eater
Ahahahahaha, yeah, that madman, gotta love soul eater

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]My favorite character has gotta be Lord Death or Death the Kid lel

[/QUOTE]
Hahahahaha, death the kid, he spends like an hour and a half writing his name on the exam sheet, then passes out because he ripped it, it's amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras said:
Hahahahaha, death the kid, he spends like an hour and a half writing his name on the exam sheet, then passes out because he ripped it, it's amazing
WAY too much OCD. Gotta love that kid. My fave. char. is Black Star, tbh.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]WAY too much OCD. Gotta love that kid. My fave. char. is Black Star, tbh.

[/QUOTE]
Hahahahaha, I love it when soul and black star do their dumb stuff together, like when they sprinted around the school trying to find out who the new kid was

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]WAY too much OCD. Gotta love that kid. My fave. char. is Black Star, tbh.

[/QUOTE]
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Black Star and Tsubaki should've dated? xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Black Star and Tsubaki should've dated? xD

[/QUOTE]
They so should've dated! But I'm over here still thinking Stein should've been with Medusa

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That crazy ass bitch witch? xD jking I liked the part where Lord Death reaper chopped Medusa

[/QUOTE]
Ahahahahahaha, it's amazing, one of the most fearsome witches in existence and he picks her up by the hood and starts treating her like a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back