• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
Morgan By now, Morgan had stopped leafing through the stained pages of whatever leather-bound tome she had, listening to Darius's story. As much as she wished she could relate, there was difficulty. While she could understand the idea, she knew family was someone you could trust to toss you your spear when a bear's jaw snapped shut like a trap an inch from your throat, or draw their bow when a deer's antlers pummeled the breath from your lungs. Morgan was particularly sure that she could trust someone she had never even met with little more than her name... But her mind was bitter again, and she quickly went to replace her nose in the book to ward off the hostility of both the thoughts and the recollections. Though almost as an afterthought, she shifted her weight to pull the leg of her robe up to see four pale scars, some shaped like tears across her shin and two like the stab of knives, or sharp teeth. Morgan shook her head and returned to her book, though a final fact lingered in her mind; a sky nymph wouldn't have been much of a help against a bear, obsessive over life magics.

@anyone (sorry for the delay ; ;)
She would so!!

Sorry I haven't posted much the last couple days, I had been waiting for the students characters in my class to post. Since we're apparently at the second class now it's finally no longer an issue :)

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Normally, one might be surprised when someone walks up behind them silently and suddenly speaks, Miziki however had sensed him coming from several feet away. She just wasn't sure if it was someone that was actually going to talk to her, or one of the random passerby that kept ignoring her injuries. Burns adorned her visible skin, her tail ears and hair were also singed, bits of her tights were charred and the flesh under them blistered. She had to wander why no one cared, as well as forgot about her. Turning to him she paused momentarily. "Umm..do you happen to know where the infirmary is?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly in question.
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]( xD There is no infirmary)

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
(You evil, evil bastard)
xD heh hehe

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD heh hehe
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Reported to the school board for not offering proper first aid services and braile for blind students.

Ras said:
As she turned, she noticed his rather strange appearance, he had milk white skin, long white dreadlocked hair reaching high down to below his thigh, his arms seemed to be made of a black metallic substance, exoskeletal and with obvious protruding joints, sharp claws for fingers and a demonic tail that matched. Folded on his back were large pitch black angelic wings and his body was covered from head to toe in hundreds of scars. His eyes were equally as strange, black sclera, blood red irises and a cat like pupil, coupled with his razor sharp teeth and large build, being seven foot tall, the man looked more like a monster than a person. "No need for one, just stay still for a moment" he said calmly, his accent was quite British, but his voice was almost as unnatural as his appearance. It was darkly twisted and distorted, had an almost metallic ring to it. He put one of his black claws out toward her and began speaking in what appeared to be Latin, incanting a spell "Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit Cura!" She could feel a sudden warming sensation, like the rays of the sun enveloping her. Bit by bit, her pain faded away as her wounds healed "tell me, what happened to you?" He asked, with a touch of concern mixed in with the metallic sound of his voice.
Nice description. Except she's blind so it was all for naught lol

Kazehana said:
She would so!!
A bear? That was already eating a person at the time it was being hunted? Bloooood eeeeeverywheeeeere?

I wouldn't think a life mage could handle it. (>u>)

Spazzycat101 said:
A bear? That was already eating a person at the time it was being hunted? Bloooood eeeeeverywheeeeere?
I wouldn't think a life mage could handle it. (>u>)
Wind before hoes. Er life

Mitchs98 said:
@Ras I was..gunna type a reply in like 10 mins or so ._.
My bad dude, I'm a guild master of an RP guild on Facebook, so I'm kinda used to fast paced RPs where people come and go at random

Ras said:
My bad dude, I'm a guild master of an RP guild on Facebook, so I'm kinda used to fast paced RPs where people come and go at random
Np..I'm fairly dedicated to every RP i'm in. I'll post soon

*sigh* you'll see soon enough why I chose them okay, don't think for a second I'm picking favorites xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*sigh* you'll see soon enough why I chose them okay, don't think for a second I'm picking favorites xD

[/QUOTE]
Freakin' favortist.

I haven't seen anyone fight yet, I'd probably on the sidelines eating popcorn and throwing confetti at random

Ras said:
I haven't seen anyone fight yet, I'd probably on the sidelines eating popcorn and throwing confetti at random
If it counts. Miziki accidentally stun arrowed a teacher. Lol.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Well Ras was about two seconds away from kicking walls down to find his class, could've ended in an unfortunate incident with a teacher writing on a blackboard on the other side

Ras said:
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Well Ras was about two seconds away from kicking walls down to find his class, could've ended in an unfortunate incident with a teacher writing on a blackboard on the other side
He abducted a blind girl. That surely has to be illegal somewhere. Lol

Hahaha, probably, but he kinda abducts everyone he meets, most people run from him, but when they don't, he's nice, too nice, aggressively nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back