• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Darius watched as Morgan walked out of the room. There was turmoil in his heart. Even though he knew that Morgan was indeed harsh and the one who triggered the apparent deep rooted sadness bottled up within Ame, he couldn't bring himself to just leave Morgan to rot away in her loathing. He didn't claim to understand the situation at all. Not one bit. There WAS one thing he could be certain of though.
To him, Morgan was a friend.

Darius could scarcely imagine the pain of having everyone side against you. Especially when they didn't even understand your side of the story. He knew right then that he had to talk to her. If not for Morgan's sake, then for Ame's. If Morgan was the one who caused the problem then there was a high likelihood that she was one of the few people who could fix it. He just hoped he could do it without making the situation worse...

"I'm going after Morgan." Darius stated firmly to no one in particular. With that he walked out of the room and followed Morgan a good distance behind until she entered the library where he lost her. The library was huge and she could've been anywhere. He sighed in defeat but Dravlon would have none of it. With a determined glint in his eye the dragonling began to sniff thoroughly. Darius saw the effort Dravlon was putting in and smiled. That's right. He couldn't give up either.

He followed Dravlon who was sniffing along the ground following the pleasant, crisp, natural smell of the Dryad until they arrived at a secluded corner of the library. Darius scanned the area but he couldn't find Morgan anywhere and Dravlon couldn't pinpoint her exact location either. Sighing, the boy opted to sit at a nearby table, facing away from Morgan.

"Morgan...I don't know know if you're here but...if you are, I want to talk." he said nervously even though he very well could have been speaking to thin air.

"What everyone is saying about what you did. It's not pleasant. And to be honest, I was close to siding with them. But...I've already met you and you don't seem like the type of person who would do that for no reason. I can tell you don't like hurting people at all. So it must be something else. Please Morgan...I...I want to help. I know that this is none of my business and that maybe, I couldn't even begin to comprehend the situation. Still though, you're my friend and I can't stand seeing you in so much pain. I'm not pitying you...I just...I guess you could say I'm just a sap...." and he laughed a little at the end despite himself.

"So please...if you're there...let me help you. It doesn't matter how little you're willing to tell. Anything at all will do..." he pleaded hoping she would respond despite the odds being against him.

@Spazzycat101 @Mitchs98 @Veyd Sahvoz @ShadowQueen91 @Anyone else I missed
What's he talkin about? What happened between Morgan and Ame?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What's he talkin about? What happened between Morgan and Ame?

[/QUOTE]
Basically Morgan is angry about how irresponsible Ame is. i think It's because she expected more from a relative(related species) who is supposed to be a guardian of nature. My understanding is a bit fuzzy as well.

Lol apparently we're supposed to move on to the next class. Pick from the options listed, which I assume follows the schedule in the overview if that makes sense

Drakerus said:
((This came out a lot longer than i expected...Oh well. Also some fitting music to go with your reading ^_-))
[media]

[/media]
Hearing no answer Darius breathed out, disappointed. It looked like he would have to rely solely on what he had heard earlier. Thinking carefully about what had been said in the argument, Morgan seemed to be very disappointed in Ame. The way she was so oblivious and irresponsible. The way Morgan had spat out the word "relation". The more he reviewed the situation, the more it started making sense to him. After a few minuted of silence he had an idea.

"You know...I used to think my family members were the most annoying people in existence. The way my dad always had this disappointed look in his eye when I couldn't lift a sack of chicken feed or the way my mother treated me like I was a delicate flower that could get a bruise if a breeze hit me. Most of all though...my little brother. Oh boy, was he something" he laughed a little at the end.

"He's a year younger than me and yet he's much stronger than me physically. Mom and Dad were always praising him like he was a perfect child and around them, he was. He did all his work and spent lots of time socializing with the other kids while I...I spent most of my time in my room or in some secluded area with Dravlon. The gap in popularity wasn't what bothered me though. It was his personality. He would constantly act like a little kid, always bothering me with his games. How could a fool like this ever run a farm? This one time he purposefully spilled flour all over me and LAUGHED! Needless to say I was mad, so very mad. Unfortunately I knew that I couldn't hurt him, even if I wanted to. So he stood there laughing until we heard Dad approaching, The smile was wiped off his face and when Dad asked us who did it..." he paused a moment. He'd never told this to anyone before.

"I took the blame" he continued, "I didn't know why I did it at the time, heck I still don't really know why. It's just...that scared look in his eyes. Something in me just clicked and next thing I know I'm grounded for a week. I was so mad at him after that but I knew that...if I could go back and do it all over again. I'd do the exact same thing, no doubt about it." he said sort of ashamed of how weak he was.

"But no matter how much I tried to push him away he would come running right back. I found it so incredibly irritating but....deep down, I guess I was glad he was there. Other than Dravlon, I didn't have any friends and being around my parents wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing. It was nice, being emotionally close to another human I mean, even if there were times I wish I wasn't his brother. " he said with a small edge of pain in his voice.

"When I came out to my family, about wanting to learn magic instead of farming, saying that they were surprised was an understatement. My parents outright refused the notion at first. My dad thought that it was my responsibility to take care of the farm when he was gone and my mother thought I would get myself killed shooting fireballs everywhere. Their opinions meant little to me but my brother's...he almost got me to stay. When he was in the phase of pleading with me to stay he asked me who would run the farm if I wasn't around and I responded by saying he would. He then looked at me like I was crazy and said he could never do that on his own. That I was the smart one and he couldn't handle that responsibility without messing everything up. I had tears running down my face before I knew it." he paused again. Dravlon was sleeping soundly on his lap being petted by the boy.

"I explained to him that being a magician is what I want to do without a doubt. I want to go out and explore the world of magic. All of it's mysteries, making friends with all of the people who share my passion. I want to learn everything I can. That's why I came here. It took a lot of explaining and reassuring but eventually he came around. After that we worked together to convince my parents to let me go." he was now beginning to smile remembering all the ridiculous things they tried to convince them.

"On the day that I left I felt happy. I had gotten their support even if it took months to do so. They all wished me the best and next thing I know I'm on my way to becoming a mage. I feel so happy, being here, learning with all of you. But...even if we have countless differences. I still miss them so much. It almost hurts to think about them, like there's a part of me missing. Seeing you and Ame fight, that hurt too. I think you're lucky to be able to just go up and talk to her whenever you want to. I know you two aren't directly related but...you're still family right? If there's one thing I really learned from dealing with those irritating people back home. It's that you can't replace family no matter how much you might want to. Even if they get on your nerves constantly. They'll be there for you when you need it most. So...I guess what I'm trying to say is...give her a chance Morgan. Even if she's a bit too whimsical for your tastes." he finished. He then got up from the chair and walked towards the library exit carrying Dravlon hoping he had said the right thing.

@Spazzycat101
Damn you I don't have time to play Undertale right now ;-;

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine](Uhhh, took some ambien, this is so trippyy)

[/QUOTE]
You should probs call your doctor if ambien is giving you hallucinations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back