• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
QUOTE="Mitchs98, post: 4846956, member: 39859"]@Kazehana @Spazzycat101 @Drakerus @everyone??

Miziki Kurone

Miziki whined and flattened her ears to her head as Ame and Morgan started arguing, not only because she was in the middle of them if they started a fight, but because she hated when people fought. She was glad once they seemed to stop, or at-least she hoped they had.

Sighing she glanced over to Ame, then to Morgan. "Please don't fight guys. Ame didn't know the rock would explode, I'm sure she thought it was a normal shiny rock or something. I doubt she would hurt us on purpose, besides you weren't even hurt so why are you angry? I got hurt more than all of you excluding Ame and I'm not mad at her." She told them. "What matters is no one got hurt too badly and we can be healed, not who caused it by accident."

This is the type of person who is incapable of acknowledging anything other than the true pacifist route of Undertale.

Drakerus said:
@Kazehana @Spazzycat101 @Drakerus @everyone??
Miziki Kurone

Miziki whined and flattened her ears to her head as Ame and Morgan started arguing, not only because she was in the middle of them if they started a fight, but because she hated when people fought. She was glad once they seemed to stop, or at-least she hoped they had.

Sighing she glanced over to Ame, then to Morgan. "Please don't fight guys. Ame didn't know the rock would explode, I'm sure she thought it was a normal shiny rock or something. I doubt she would hurt us on purpose, besides you weren't even hurt so why are you angry? I got hurt more than all of you excluding Ame and I'm not mad at her." She told them. "What matters is no one got hurt too badly and we can be healed, not who caused it by accident."
This is the type of person who is incapable of acknowledging anything other than the true pacifist route of Undertale.

Welcome to Miziki.

How does the quote button work? When i click it it just says added to multi quote but nothing else happens.

Drakerus said:
How does the quote button work? When i click it it just says added to multi quote but nothing else happens.
Click the reply button, easier. Also to do that you click insert quotes beside post reply

Spazzycat101 said:
Morgan My god, did sky-nymphs have equal difficulty shutting up? None of them could keep their heads out of the clouds, most certainly.
'Leave that to who? The ones floating around, apparently full of hot air? Perhaps it'll help if your breath flies out the window, hm?' As she spoke, Morgan's fist slammed onto the table and she stood abruptly again, nearly throwing her chair backwards. Almost as soon a she finished her speech, the remaining windows along the room were blasted out and the air pressure dropped so drastically that even her ears popped. She turned her attention to the kitsune who had spoken just prior, and though she had to shout now, her voice still sounded distant in the now mountain-thin atmosphere.

'I find that no longer am I annoyed at her utter mistake, just that someone that I must have some kind of relation lacks a capacity for caution. By the moons, we're in alchemy, why should half of the things in this room have the properties of what they seem?'

The word 'relation' was almost spat more than spoken.

Morgan almost entirely ignored Darius, but she realized he was there. Upon this revelation she remembered that the others were in this room as well and though hesitantly, allowed the atmospheric pressure to right itself with a disorienting rush of wind. The Snow Nymph did not even sway, the only movement came from her ruffled robes and hair.

'I would rather not argue much more, your fantastical logic is as cloudy as your head. Please, I don't want too much of your influence, or I'll start growing feathers.' With that, she returned to her seat although she watch itching to simply uproot herself and leave the room. If there was something never to be done to the normally passive dryad, it was underestimate her ability or desperaige her kin. Simply the presence of the other nymph was impeding upon the second, she felt.

@Kazehana @Drakerus @Mitchs98 @Cruor Flumine
What does desperaige mean? Google had nothing lol

I can just FEEL the tsundere

From here on, I am officially sponsoring this quote.

"Us spirits of nature have to stick together."

Calling it now.

Kazehana said:
He's impartial. A bystander. He'll watch and 'like' when your groin meets my foot. Watch out.
xD lol
I'll be that dude on the sidelines going 'ooooh!' And clapping and laughing ^_^

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Feasibly if someone actually held up fingers she could roughly guess.
YAAAAAASSSS PLZZZZZZZZZ too bad i can't make it happen she's too busy being the most depressed character ever lol

Kazehana said:
YAAAAAASSSS PLZZZZZZZZZ too bad i can't make it happen she's too busy being the most depressed character ever lol
Was about to have Miziki comfort her, lel. But. Procrastination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back