• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh I'm sorry. Should I have made it colder? It's getting colder by the minute. It's just around 10C at the moment. It takes time to do these things!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I know that -_- and I sat across from Miziki

[/QUOTE]
Miziki was sitting by Saria already. Also! I WOKE UP JUST IN TIME LOL

Kazehana said:
Oh I'm sorry. Should I have made it colder? It's getting colder by the minute. It's just around 10C at the moment. It takes time to do these things!
It's normally -20 C in Canada.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's normally -20 C in Canada.

[/QUOTE]
Yes yes stop lecturing me on how much colder it is where you live -_-

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]dammit, so many tagsXD I'll be sure to put your name in there too, sorry

[/QUOTE]
That's fine, I'm sure I miss some too. xD Fanky

So apparently when i type "Dravlon" into my phone the auto-correct says that the correct spelling is "Fracking". Such grammar much convenient. What does that word even mean?!

Also I just came back from an appointment so sorry if I made a progression barrier. I don't think i did but yeah...

Fracking is when you use high pressure hydrolics to fracture rocks so that you can get more oil out of it. It's controversial because it harms the environment

Drakerus said:
So apparently when i type "Dravlon" into my phone the auto-correct says that the correct spelling is "Fracking". Such grammar much convenient. What does that word even mean?!
Also I just came back from an appointment so sorry if I made a progression barrier. I don't think i did but yeah...
Hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, is a technique designed to recover gas and oil from shale rock.

Drakerus said:
When people tell you cartoons aren't educational lol.
Video games and cartoons aren't educational. Tottally. Not one bit. Despite several scientists and doctors saying they are! To hell with their doctorates and degrees, they clearly printed those offline.

You people and your specific sources. I have the totally infallible google so take that!

Also speaking of educational storytelling

Would roleplaying be the equivalent of writing a book with multiple people or is it just an activity in which weird people indulge in their fantasies. Weird people being me mostly.

Why can't magic be real T_T

Roleplaying on forums is considered by most people to be a form of collaborative story writing. *shrug*

Eh. I'm having fun so I guess it doesn't matter that much in the end. :)

Anyway I'm done being random.

For now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back