• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have 7 available for alchemy and 2 that have conflicts. I plan to split it into two classes, so could we have a few that go to the other one? Or have more people take illusions?

SO it would be super swell if we had like 4 classes across the board because I have been working on this for over an hour and I'm not finding it easy AT ALL. So far, I've narrowed the classes into generic topics including: alchemy, illusions, defense, healing, charms, enchanting, magic control, destruction, elemental magics, and combat. I sort of ignored classes that only one, maybe two people opted to take since otherwise it would be impossible. BUT there are still several conflicts and the day would drag on for a very long time. We need to figure out a way to regulate the classes people can take, because honestly, this isn't gonna happen the way it is. It's time for an overhaul >_>

Archery/any other form of non magical combat could be condensed into combat class. Charms could be an extra/club type thing. Defense could be added to combat class. Enchanting could also be made into an extra thing. Perhaps combine Enchanting and Charms since they are roughly the same thing?

Combine Elemental Magic and Destruction.

That would leave alchemy, healing, combat/defense class, illusions, and Elemental/ Destruction. Five classes, with two optional clubs for people to participate in. Like a real school.

Offensive magic, Defensive magic(including illusion, charms, healing), Alchemy/Enchanting in one, combat sparring/tactics

Just an idea for more general class subjects

Well yeah the reason I didn't combine classes I had left was because people are taking more than one. Sounds like people might have to choose :/

Cool so the only thing is, I can't find a good way to accommodate people with both alchemy and illusions

Unless we move illusion to the defensive magic slot. But we would have to do something about what's happening right now

Kazehana said:
Unless we move illusion to the defensive magic slot. But we would have to do something about what's happening right now
Simple. Defensive magic will be cancelled for the day, Illusions will still be held, and Illusions will be merged to Defensive magic the next day.

Kazehana said:
Ame looked at him wide eyed. "Whaaaaat? I would never. They just happened to be laying around," she explained, shrugging before looking back at him. I'm just trying to learn," she said, frowning a little as she put them back in her wing.
@Cruor Flumine
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back