• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
shadowz1995 said:
Right before I went to bed he told me to just head on over there since it was starting. He hasn't written anything since then so think I'm safe lol
CoreyXIX said:
My class hasn't started yet since I was waiting OOC for people to show up (that, and I had class this morning.) Bit I am already present in the classroom.
Oooo my mistake sorry >_<

Kazehana said:
Can't wait *Raises eyebrows repeatedly
It was like two posts lol all I said was that I have no idea what's even going on in that game xD
You dont understand. To me....UNDERTALE IS LIFE. UNDERTALE IS MY DETERMUNATION. UNDERTALE IS A SECRETLY SICK AND TWISTED ABOMINATION THAT YOU CAN'T HELP BUT BOW DOWN IN SUMISSION TO!

Drakerus said:
You dont understand. To me....UNDERTALE IS LIFE. UNDERTALE IS MY DETERMUNATION. UNDERTALE IS A SECRETLY SICK AND TWISTED ABOMINATION THAT YOU CAN'T HELP BUT BOW DOWN IN SUMISSION TO!
... I don't know how to respond to this. I thought it was just a quirky little rpg?

Kazehana said:
... I don't know how to respond to this. I thought it was just a quirky little rpg?
Have you done the genocide route? If you have then you'll know what i mean by twisted.

Drakerus said:
Have you done the genocide route? If you have then you'll know what i mean by twisted.
Noooo I don't have the heart. I tried but I felt really bad after the first few kills so I ended up just watching it on youtube... I would never be able to do that D:

Cruor Flumine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] Didnt actually see the post where she said hi, sorry. my notifications are kind of messed up
Lol its fine. Just further add to the confusion if the poor Kitsune :P

on a side note

@shadowz1995 How can you attend both Alchemy and Illusions at the same time? They're both first on the list

Hmmm, maybe the teachers have their set classes before lunch and repeat them afterwards? I dunno, just a suggestion since Varien only teaches 4 classes

Cruor Flumine]on a side note [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21857-shadowz1995/ said:
@shadowz1995[/URL] How can you attend both Alchemy and Illusions at the same time? They're both first on the list

Hmmm, maybe the teachers have their set classes before lunch and repeat them afterwards? I dunno, just a suggestion since Varien only teaches 4 classes
Man I don't know the classes xD . I was told to choose classes and I did. I do t know the times brehhhh

Kazehana said:
Noooo I don't have the heart. I tried but I felt really bad after the first few kills so I ended up just watching it on youtube... I would never be able to do that D:
Same. Still though. I'm just a big fan. That's all. I loved all of it. Especially the memes.

shadowz1995 said:
Man I don't know the classes xD . I was told to choose classes and I did. I do t know the times brehhhh
xD It's fine, @Drakerus has the same issue goin on too since I'm the only Defense Magic teacher that I'm aware of

Kazehana said:
... Oh. Oh no. Is this something I'm supposed to take care of? I have no idea what I'm doing
Welcome to being a co-GM. All the responsibility of a GM but without any clue what the GM intends to do!

Cruor Flumine]on a side note [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21857-shadowz1995/ said:
@shadowz1995[/URL] How can you attend both Alchemy and Illusions at the same time? They're both first on the list

My only problem with having repeat classes is that the rp might get a little repetitive. Just my opinion though :/

Well, for issues like this we could always have some other "teacher" (maybe nameless NPC or something) teach the student and it could just be said so in their post. In an academy of 2000+ students there practically has to be more than like seven teachers.

CoreyXIX said:
Well, for issues like this we could always have some other "teacher" (maybe nameless NPC or something) teach the student and it could just be said so in their post. In an academy of 2000+ students there practically has to be more than like seven teachers.
This is true. Lol. Unless...the other students are an illusion :0!

CoreyXIX said:
So like, what would they do during that class? Would we just have a message that goes "Y'all went to your next class and had a grand time jolly good"? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back