• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol so I still don't know which one I'm supposed to go to

Anywho, doesn't look like I'll have to worry about that for a bit

Cruor Flumine]O rly? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]

You are?
Oh shit, actually, don't go to Draconus' class. I forgot about the different professors and stuff. Nvm, ignore my post for Draconus. Sorry bout that.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm just extremely tired and I forgot, sorry :/

[/QUOTE]
xD , it's fine, glad we got that sorted out. what is he teaching btw?

Kazehana said:
Ame looked around the room in wonder, trying to think as quickly as she could because they were supposed to be in class soon. She spun around to face him, excitement in her eyes. "We could take a potion and pretend like we made it in alchemy! Or we could misplace random objects so he'll go crazy looking for things he didn't misplace! Or we could eat something! That's always fun, too!" she said, possibilities rolling off her tongue.
@Col
-_- let's not have students die in my room

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]
-_- let's not have students die in my room

[/QUOTE]
Well as it turns out, I don't have to listen to you soooo... ;)

So after seeing that Excelius now has a theme (Love Soul Eater BTW) I thought it'd be fun to answer this question.

"If your main character had a theme what would it be?"

I'm allowed to link vids right?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Not really, Shaltea could just prepare his class or something.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks for the information.

Drakerus said:
So after seeing that Excelius now has a theme (Love Soul Eater BTW) I thought it'd be fun to answer this question.
"If your main character had a theme what would it be?"

I'm allowed to link vids right?
I said "And anything else you want to add" on the cs sheet did I not? xD So that means I don't really care what else you put in your cs unless it relates to the setting of the RP.

Also just an fyi, all of the classes that each professor (of significance) teaches will be in the overview tab under the list of professors. And @The Otaku Diaries @Drakerus where are your characters because I was wondering if you'd be alright with Emily jumping in to talk with ya :)

My character is currently running towards the Defensive Magic classroom. I dont really know about Otaku's. I'd assume the same, only towards alcheny.

Got to the overview and scroll down until you see info aboyt the school. Then you click the tab that says professors or something. The classes they teach will be mentioned there so choose from that. @shadowz1995

shadowz1995 said:
@Drakerus I literally just did lol. I made my....sort of introductory post because I don't know where the hell I could start
Well since your character post mentioned taking the illusion magic class you can always head there since it's about to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back