• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right, just spent nearly the entire class hour browing adorable fox pics on reddit, i need help

but more so i need a fox

I just spent an hour writing lego instructions without pictures... For chem lab. So glad I woke up at 6 for that >_> now for Starbucks lol

Kazehana said:
Do we by any chance have metals in the lab? Can we make it so there's metals in the lab?
I dont want to know what you're planning, but other than normal Alchemy reagents such as mandrake roots, no. any ingredients that I give out will be locked up in that giant cabinet

That's fair. Unfortunately for you, shiny rocks are her specialty. Whoops it looks like she has one anyway

Can't wait for purposeful yet completely incidental accidents that happen conicidentally due to predestined circumstances!

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]In undertale, I have pet the lesser dog beyond the realm of being pet further.

[/QUOTE]
Same! Omg that game is so much fun! Except I got the really good ending without knowing what I was doing, so I had no idea what was going on the entire time xD I got to the secret lab place and I was like ???????? Excuse me? I don't understand these computer logs xD

Col said:
Ouch, and to think I mattered (lol)
@Kazehana
Of course you do. She's being cautious of possible dangers. She's too lighthearted to purposefully have a possible endangerment to someone. On accident, of course. Just not intnetional

Noooooooo! I missed a conversation about Undertale!

*sarcasm*Stupid school distracting me from the important things in life*sarcasm*

Mitchs98 said:
Awwww yis
Can't wait *Raises eyebrows repeatedly

Drakerus said:
Noooooooo! I missed a conversation about Undertale!
*sarcasm*Stupid school distracting me from the important things in life*sarcasm*
It was like two posts lol all I said was that I have no idea what's even going on in that game xD

shadowz1995 said:
The vampire gets settled in to his new home and nods to himself. "Yup, this'll do. Now....to illusions class." Desh turns and walks out of the door. He sprints down the hallways at supernatural speeds, narrowly dodging many students on the way before coming to a screeching halt in front of Illusions. Desh opens the door and strides inside confidently , his cloak still up and flowing with his movements. He takes a seat and simply waits for the Instructor to arrive.
@CoreyXIX Is the instructor for that class, and I believe it has already started

Right before I went to bed he told me to just head on over there since it was starting. He hasn't written anything since then so think I'm safe lol

My class hasn't started yet since I was waiting OOC for people to show up (that, and I had class this morning.) Bit I am already present in the classroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back