• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ras said:
Hahaha, probably, but he kinda abducts everyone he meets, most people run from him, but when they don't, he's nice, too nice, aggressively nice
Miziki is overly kind herself. But she doesnt abduct people lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You'll all get a chance to be in the spot light don't worry, besides, you'll see why chose them.

[/QUOTE]
This... This worries me

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Bruh xD Draconus stopped aging when he was 22. He still looks like that to this day, despite his true age being 5, 876

[/QUOTE]
His picture begs to differ

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That's with his hood on and when he's using his god like abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Varien knows so he jabs at him for it

I'ma add a couple different tabs for what I had in mind, just a heads up.

@LOLMAN101 @The Otaku Diaries @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @Spazzycat101 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995

I'm tagging those of you who haven't posted in a while to notify you that this still exists lol. I get if you guys got other things irl and what not but if you're not going to be active tell me because it's not really fun when a bunch of people join and half of them never post or they make one quick post and leave so I'll ask you all, are you still in?

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @Spazzycat101 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995

I'm tagging those of you who haven't posted in a while to notify you that this still exists lol. I get if you guys got other things irl and what not but if you're not going to be active tell me because it's not really fun when a bunch of people join and half of them never post or they make one quick post and leave so I'll ask you all, are you still in?
There's a problem with my notifications so I don't see when people post a lot of the time and then I loose where I am and such.

JustCallMeAimee said:
There's a problem with my notifications so I don't see when people post a lot of the time and then I loose where I am and such.
There's a list of all your watched threads that you could check to keep up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back