• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
....You're a special kinda creeper aint ya
I'm just a little crazy, it runs in my family, I scared my best friend using my cost and glow in the dark red contacts, all he saw was the red eyes and me grinning like a nutcase

Ras said:
I'm just a little crazy, it runs in my family, I scared my best friend using my cost and glow in the dark red contacts, all he saw was the red eyes and me grinning like a nutcase
Didja get punched in the face? I woulda punched ya.

Ras said:
They have glow in the dark contacts? That sounds so impractical. I want them!

Drakerus said:
They have glow in the dark contacts? That sounds so impractical. I want them!
Ahahahahaha! That was what I thought when I found them, they were cat eye red glow in the dark contacts, there was a fancy dress thing at the pub, so I dressed up like my OC and went

Mitchs98 said:
Someone wanna explain how one sees when their glow in the dark contacts glow? Lol
It's weird, when they aren't glowing, it's like seeing normally, but when they are everything is tinted red, kinda feels like being a demon, hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well I'm gone for a few and you're having another great discussion lol

[/QUOTE]
"Forever alone"- Headmaster Draconus

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He's got Adlin :3

[/QUOTE]
Its a sad thing when no one loves your characters enough so you make your own ship isn't it :>

Kazehana said:
What's that supposed to mean?
Mitchs98 said:
Its a sad thing when no one loves your characters enough so you make your own ship isn't it :>
Umm. . . .Adlin is a character made by me lol I just let @Kazehana take control of her because I have enough NPC's to control.

@Mitchs98 Actually Adlin and Draconus are really good friends, it says it in both of their bios xD

Veyd Sahvoz]Umm. . . .Adlin is a character made by me lol I just let [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] take control of her because I have enough NPC's to control.
@Mitchs98 Actually Adlin and Draconus are really good friends, it says it in both of their bios xD
It literally only mentions that she does potions and charms

Veyd Sahvoz]Umm. . . .Adlin is a character made by me lol I just let [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] take control of her because I have enough NPC's to control.
They were originally controlled by you tho :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]That's. . .not her bio :\ I actually have a cs written up for her.

[/QUOTE]
Are you sure? I can't find it

Yes, I'm sure. It's not on the RP itself, it's in a storage/feedback thread forum

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I know. It's just to much to have to control ALL of these characters.

[/QUOTE]
I know that feel, I'm a multi-RPer, I have about 127 characters in total

Users who are viewing this thread

Back