• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
If nothing else maybe Miziki could be captain of the dodgeball team?
That would actually be legitamate based on how I have her senses working. Cause, you saw first hand in the other RP how they worked. 'Course...provided she doesn't miss grabbing it.

Mitchs98 said:
That would actually be legitamate based on how I have her senses working. Cause, you saw first hand in the other RP how they worked. 'Course...provided she doesn't miss grabbing it.
Yeah, I know. Ain't stopping me from making blind jokes though :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]20th floor, and there is a duelling club in the arena on the academy grounds.

[/QUOTE]
I said what, not where, I can read =~=

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm getting to it! Eesh lol

[/QUOTE]
Dun post there are clubs and don't provide bro! That's like sayin' there's free food and it really costs a dollar.

Mitchs98 said:
I said what, not where, I can read =~=
Dun post there are clubs and don't provide bro! That's like sayin' there's free food and it really costs a dollar.
Don't mind him he usually doesn't think things all the way through :/

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]If you'd give me a moment to reply to the tons of other RP's I'm in I'd be done sooner lol

[/QUOTE]
K.

But seriously. I MIGHT drop Senki, having her spontaneously regain her memories seems..eh. And I honestly forgot anything I was going to put too. .-.

Mitchs98 said:
K.
But seriously. I MIGHT drop Senki, having her spontaneously regain her memories seems..eh. And I honestly forgot anything I was going to put too. .-.
Well, there's nothing wrong wit having the character on the back burner for a while. I've been doing it in this RP until I had some ideas. Maybe make an arc where she regains the memories?

CoreyXIX said:
Well, there's nothing wrong wit having the character on the back burner for a while. I've been doing it in this RP until I had some ideas. Maybe make an arc where she regains the memories?
Eh. Idk. I haven't decided yet, tbh. I think I'll keep her for a little bit longer, I might have her approach one of the proffessors. Possibly

Mitchs98 said:
Eh. Idk. I haven't decided yet, tbh. I think I'll keep her for a little bit longer, I might have her approach one of the proffessors. Possibly
Sounds like a good place to start it off. Hope your writer's block lifts soon!

Kazehana said:
I suppose that even though they make me roll my eyes so hard, some may be sort of clever
I'll treasure this heartfelt, passionate, and extremely legitimate praise for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back