• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-morphs into Demoncat form, steakknife and fork at the ready and a plate (also adorned with tiny demon-wings at the sides) hovering at the ready, completely barren as of now-

Kazehana said:
He'll find a way to ruin it lol
Attention students! I am pleased to announce the opening of the Wilderness Exploration Club. It will be headed by our beloved Professor Vicar

*shivers*

Drakerus said:
Attention students! I am pleased to announce the opening of the Wilderness Exploration Club. It will be headed by our beloved Professor Vicar
*shivers*
Uh no the guildmaster has to be someone fun. Someone whimsical. Someone like Ame.

Kazehana said:
What? Ame has lived through much more and much longer than y'all's characters d:
Yeah! She fought a bear and lived!

Only the most powerful of beings could ever defeat such a legendary beast.

Kazehana said:
No one said anything about hunting. Only exploration
If you're going into the forest that is commonly used as a form of punishment, one needs survival skills. Survival skills extend to and beyond hunting. :3

Spazzycat101 said:
If you're going into the forest that is commonly used as a form of punishment, one needs survival skills. Survival skills extend to and beyond hunting. :3
She can defend herself just fine. And she's explored enough to be able to survive -_-

Spazzycat101 said:
But who could defend a group of people, if ever it should need to happen? :3
Her powers know no magnitude. She can encompass as much as she needs to accommodate a group. Plus, are you really considering joining if you don't plan on being able to defend yourself? -_-

Kazehana said:
Her powers know no magnitude. She can encompass as much as she needs to accommodate a group. Plus, are you really considering joining if you don't plan on being able to defend yourself? -_-
Wha? What do you mean? I'm suggesting that Morgan should head the exploration club. ( O.o )

Spazzycat101 said:
Wha? What do you mean? I'm suggesting that Morgan should head the exploration club. ( O.o )
Noooooooooooooooooooo I wanted the exploration clubbbbbb

Morgan has like zero interpersonal skills how would she get people to join her lmao it's like Vicar the sequel

Kazehana said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo I wanted the exploration clubbbbbb
Morgan has like zero interpersonal skills how would she get people to join her lmao it's like Vicar the sequel
Co-leaders? :D

EDIT: And she doesn't have like zero, maybe... on a scale of one to ten...

Three?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back