• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
The joke in that post flew right over your head, didn't it?
No no no I didn't forget the fact that she's blind. Why would you say that?! I am shocked :P sense the sarcassm there cuz I meant it XDDDD

Drakerus said:
But are you sitting down?
It's likely you are sitting up.
I'm technically sitting down. I'm half sitting half laying on my couch in an awkward yet comfortable posistion.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No no no I didn't forget the fact that she's blind. Why would you say that?! I am shocked :P sense the sarcassm there cuz I meant it XDDDD

[/QUOTE]
I'm confused .___.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No no no I didn't forget the fact that she's blind. Why would you say that?! I am shocked :P sense the sarcassm there cuz I meant it XDDDD

[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately we'd need the supernatural senses of a blind kitsune to detect your sarcasm. Do we have one of those around?

Sometimes, I am not sure if I am or am not glad to miss most of these conversations.

But then I stumble upon them later with little context.

._. Interesting it is.

Spazzycat101 said:
Sometimes, I am not sure if I am or am not glad to miss most of these conversations.

._. Interesting it is.
I find it more fun without the context, honestly.

Spazzycat101 said:

._. Interesting it is.
It's ok. You're like that one bystander cat who doesn't care most of the time.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So I take it you were all joking about the adding clubs?

[/QUOTE]
Not the exploration club! That's my department! Even if Spazzy has something to say about it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You're the Co-GM ya could've just made another list for me to add on xD brb

[/QUOTE]
Nah I'd rather make you do it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So I take it you were all joking about the adding clubs?

[/QUOTE]
I was joking about the book club, obviously. Buuut. I kinda do want to make a club with Miziki, I'm a special snowflake after all. The question is..what.

Mitchs98 said:
I was joking about the book club, obviously. Buuut. I kinda do want to make a club with Miziki, I'm a special snowflake after all. The question is..what.
Archery club?

Mitchs98 said:
What's "a special snowflake" supposed to mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back