• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so, a zoophiliac, a masochist, a sadist, and a necrophiliac are in a room with a cat

the zoophiliac says "I want to fuck the cat."

The sadist says "I want to beat the cat."

The necrophiliac says "I want to beat the cat, kill the cat, and then fuck the cat."

The masochist says "Meow."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]ew, math, my least favorite subject
chemistry, english, and foods are more my things

[/QUOTE]
Literally almost anything else is better than math for me.

Mitchs98 said:
@Cruor Flumine
Senki Tazuya

Senki glanced back when their exit was cut off. Ah..well. She supposed if they REALLY needed out the stone wasn't that thick, unless it was magically enchanted..it probably was. She then glanced from the crown and then to Emily in disbelief. Surely, it wasn't
that easy, right? Of course it wasn't. Forming her spear she tossed it directly at the skull with enough force to knock it over rather than obliterate it.
A la Undyne, Amiright?

I'm pretty sure that one character from one game doesn't use a weapon exclusively lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sygnus said:
Finally.
Light split through the trees, indicating to Matthias that he had reached his destination. He stopped to take in the beautiful University that was Excelsius. Having finished his journey, he dashed his pipe onto the ground and took his first few steps on the campus.

A lovely sight indeed. He couldn't begin to fathom how long it must of have taken to construct such a well thought-out and perfectly sculpted stone structure. He took a few moments to appreciate the marvel before him before he stepped further into the Main entrance.
I'll tell you how to fathom the academy's construction. Just as soon as you believe in *drum roll*......magic!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'll tell you how to fathom the academy's construction. Just as soon as you believe in *drum roll*......magic!

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, I edited the post a little bit, with some more detail. I wasn't sure what to put here because I realized that I couldn't find a picture for scale of what my character would be seeing, i hope I got it right.

It's however you depict it. Some of the places in the school I have pics of on the overview. Just lettin you know.

She's calling forth a shadow army Necromagic :P your set down there for temp guard between the Ivastrimali Guardians

And Shadow soldiers and then more troops when Kabehchet returns.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]@LexiTheTurtle are you 2 still interested in this? You haven't posted in a while.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry been busy with work man. But I think I am dropping this one. Not my cup of tea and its getting a little crowded for my tastes. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back