• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I apologize if I sounded like an ass. Also, I've been trying to draw Excelius but atempts at it have been unsuccessful. I'll try though and I'll PM you the details. And about those creatures and shadow army, I have absolutely nothing wrong with any of them I just needed clarification. I hope we got this all cleared up. I have to go now, I'll try and get a post in

shadowz1995 said:
Sorry been busy with work man. But I think I am dropping this one. Not my cup of tea and its getting a little crowded for my tastes. Good luck to you.
It's alright, your welcome back any time.

I pledge allegiance

To the headmaster

Of the magical academy of Excelius

And to the purpose

for which it stands

One student body

Under Veyd

Indivisible

With knowledge and cupcakes for all.

Drakerus said:
I pledge allegiance
To the headmaster

And to the purpose

for which it stands

One student body

Under Veyd

Indivisible

???

Drakerus said:
I pledge allegiance
To the headmaster

And to the purpose

for which it stands

One student body

Under Veyd

Indivisible

Damn right! xD kidding lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably a bad time to say it story wise, but I'm really losing interest in continuing. I'm withdrawing from the RP, sorry guys.

Lol why is it so easy to lose interest in rps? I mean, regardless of the plot, if you've been going in one for a long time, it just like, fades, ya know?

Kazehana said:
Lol why is it so easy to lose interest in rps? I mean, regardless of the plot, if you've been going in one for a long time, it just like, fades, ya know?
It reminds me of shows that have an overarching main plot but there are too many fillers so you just stop watching for a while. The effect is magnified since you have to put actual effort into an rp as opposed to just skipping an episode or two.

That's how I see it at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
It reminds me of shows that have an overarching main plot but there are too any fillers so you just stop watching for a while. The effect is magnified since you have to put actual effort into an rp as opposed to just skipping an episode or two.
That's how I see it at least.
Omg it's put into words

This, plus I have like the shortest attention span I swear. I can't even watch an episode of anything without doing something else >_< except spongebob. Because I am essentially 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back