• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I just..... I can't
undertale____temmie_intesifies__by_secretagentjonathon-d9e20i8.png

Well there goes a huge hunk of my storyline. I give up I'll be off for a bit any way my asshole husband is home for his days off. I'll try to sneak a pop in when I can.

CoreyXIX said:
This is probably a bad time to say it story wise, but I'm really losing interest in continuing. I'm withdrawing from the RP, sorry guys.
:( that sucks but at least can you find a way to make him like die off or something? It wouldn't make sense if he just left. Perhaps we can devise a plan to kill him off?

Kazehana said:
Lol why is it so easy to lose interest in rps? I mean, regardless of the plot, if you've been going in one for a long time, it just like, fades, ya know?
As I've said before...you'd be surprised. Lot's of RP's just fade away. I mean it's, supposedly, not a good RP if you don't do character development, you do that, people get sidetracked or it drags on and the main plot never happens. I just feel as though if I force everyone to go right with the plot everyone will think I'm too controlling. When I first made it people got mad at me for that and I had to restart...Maybe it's just dragged on too long. I just really want to get through this one RP then I'm not going to make any other RP's, at least not for a while.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
:( that sucks but at least can you find a way to make him like die off or something? It wouldn't make sense if he just left. Perhaps we can devise a plan to kill him off?
As I've said before...you'd be surprised. Lot's of RP's just fade away. I mean it's, supposedly, not a good RP if you don't do character development, you do that, people get sidetracked or it drags on and the main plot never happens. I just feel as though if I force everyone to go right with the plot everyone will think I'm too controlling. When I first made it people got mad at me for that and I had to restart...Maybe it's just dragged on too long. I just really want to get through this one RP then I'm not going to make any other RP's, at least not for a while.

[/QUOTE]
You might not want to make it last too much longer. The responses are becoming more sparse and to be honest, it's kinda dragging on a bit too long. It's not that the plot wouldn't be interesting. It's that we're running out of things to say at this point

@Vaccum Is my writing that hard to understand ? Or at anybody I guess if you find the way I write difficult to read sometimes tell me... one I'm a writer I'd like to know suggestions help and 2 occasionally I'll zone out while writing and repeat myself or my brain moves faster than my fingers and there are other theories from docs about the weird gap thing... I'm supposed to go get tested for a couple different type of seizures sometime .

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe join another RP's. I've decided this is my last RP that I'm going to make for a long time. I'ma still join RP's but just not make any lol

And if you guys are ready I'm going to be time skipping right to the Halloween event, this has been going on for some time and I'd hate it if this died before we even get to the main plot! SO, I shall get a post planned out! Once you all are ready tell me.

I'm terrible at finding rps. Tbh the first rp I joined was I believe Raven Wing and that took me forever to commit myself to >_<

I find that I'm too picky about what I find, so I tend to just join ones my friends are in/have invited me to d:

Kazehana said:
I'm terrible at finding rps. Tbh the first rp I joined was I believe Raven Wing and that took me forever to commit myself to >_<
I find that I'm too picky about what I find, so I tend to just join ones my friends are in/have invited me to d:
I could invite you to some that I find, if I find any. xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I could invite you to some that I find, if I find any. xD

[/QUOTE]
Maybeeeeeeeee I need to do one without you sometime though lol

Veyd Sahvoz]I will do the time skip once [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] (Senki) responds to Emily. Then the ACTUAL plot will happen. I will tag everyone aight.
Fuckin' stalker rushing me. Gimmie a bit >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back