• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL] you want to do this Veronica Mars style and have her investigate through the academy? xD She could run into Marie (@LilyannaGaming) or something, that way nobody's left out.
Perhaps....wait, do you watch Veronica Mars? :D

No no I totally have no idea what it is WHAT DO YOU THINK?! Veronica is like the best little detective ever! I love watching the show, why wouldn't eye? :D

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No no I totally have no idea what it is WHAT DO YOU THINK?! Veronica is like the best little detective ever! I love watching the show, why wouldn't eye? :D

[/QUOTE]
OMG *tackle hugs* I HAVE A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF RESPECT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!! xD

Kazehana said:
Ame gasped as she immediately headed into the smoke to make sure Darius was okay. "Darius? Are you hurt?" she asked, suddenly making it right to him. Once she was that it just transformed, she fromed. "What's this, then? Is that a letter?" she asked rhetorically. She knelt down and carefully inspected what the crown left behind. She picked up the sword, running her hand down the side to inspect it. "Why...?" she asked herself under her breath, leaving Darius to read the letter.
It's not an actual sword. it's just a letter seal shaped like a sword.

Drakerus said:
It's not an actual sword. it's just a letter seal shaped like a sword.
I'm dumb and I can't read lol that makes more sense I had no idea why there was a random sword xD

So I'm the only one who wasn't given spoilers?

Well excluding sensei of course.

I feel both jealous and relieved. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back