• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
The more you beg to me the less time you spend thinking on it.
I have literally thought about it more than I ever wanted to. Begging seems like the correct option at this point. Sooo -- Pleeaeaaaaeaeaaaaassseeeeeee?

Kazehana said:
I have literally thought about it more than I ever wanted to. Begging seems like the correct option at this point. Sooo -- Pleeaeaaaaeaeaaaaassseeeeeee?
Begging is never the correct option when it comes to dealing with me. When have I shown mercy in the short time you have known me?

CoreyXIX said:
Begging is never the correct option when it comes to dealing with me. When have I shown mercy in the short time you have known me?
You have noticed me as my senpai, and have given me the option of retracting an action out of the kindness of your heart. You are a very generous senpai. One who I know would tell me what it means out of the goodness of his heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
You have noticed me as my senpai, and have given me the option of retracting an action out of the kindness of your heart. You are a very generous senpai. One who I know would tell me what it means out of the goodness of his heart
Hang on, let me finish laughing real quick *laughter in the distance*

Ok, ok one hint: Listen to Drakerus.

CoreyXIX said:
Hang on, let me finish laughing real quick *laughter in the distance*
Ok, ok one hint: Listen to Drakerus.
Love me senpai

Really? Listen to him? Okay. Hysterectomy. That's the best option. It has to work.

CoreyXIX said:
You know, I think I'm just gonna go drink or something. Figure the rest out yourself.
Senpai, I understand you are trying to get me to think analytically and grow by myself, but I need you to help me to understand this! I have literally never heard anyone talk about a pot and a kettle without talking about what they're about to cook with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back