• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki's eyes widened when Addor mentioned detention, she couldn't tell he wasn't serious for the sole reason he couldn't see his expression. She didn't want to go to detention, but she supposed she deserved it since she was the main cause of the accident. She still had no clue how it happened. When it came to the topic of sleep she didn't want to go. Sure she was tired, extremely so. But she still never got the time to explore and orientate herself with the school! Maybe she could organize something with the others and they could sneak around.

She relaxed when Addor said he was kidding about detention. "Oh..okay. I thought you were serious." She told him as she pushed herself up. Annnd she quickly found out her clothes were fairly horribly signed, namely due to the fact one sleeve of her dress outright snapped and, well it was fairly obvious what happened. Quickly covering her chest her face immediately turned dark red, "Um..uh..yeah..sleep. Let's go.." She mumbled before starting to walk out of the door, refusing for anyone to comment on the matter and doing her best to change the subject.
Let's do it!

Kids at a magical school sneaking around at night?

Miziki Kurone and the Chamber of Secrets

Mitchs98 said:
Because I can, cause they're my characters, cause Gavin got dedded and we needed new comedic relief.
The last thing this rp needs is comedic relief with all the shenanigans lol.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Mwuahahahahaha IM the LAST
INSOMNIAC

STANDING

BWAHAHAHAHAH

[/QUOTE]
I'm still here, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back