• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]heh heh. . .

[/QUOTE]
You did not just declare battle against Senki. Whose job is it to slay stuff O.o

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I was aiming for you to fight it. . .

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't of had it any other way. Draconus better be ready to repair half the school. Draconic magic is by no means small attacks :P

Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki sighed with relief once she noticed Emily breathing, she'd be fine. Even if it was poison, her healing spell would quickly if not instantaneously heal her. Stopping the spell Senki glared in the direction the person had ran. She was conflicted. Either, stay and make sure Emily was safe, or run after the person.

Then the thought occured to her, why not let Atsuko guard her? "Atsuko! I need you to guard Emily for a bit, please, I'll be right back!" She called out, a massive light blue chinese dragon that barely fit in the hallway appearing soon after. He shrank down a bit before curling himself protectively around Emily.

As soon as he did that Senki ran, jumped, and took to the air after the person. She wasn't about to let them get away, not after what they'd done. Eventually she caught up to them, donning her Dragoon armor and respective spear she tossed it at him, the spear jamming into the wall mere inches from his face and hopefully tripping him up. "
Hey! Asshole! What the hell do you think you're doing!" She shouted, ready to demolish a section of the school to stop the man at a moments notice.
Yay dragon buddies!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Iy really can't wait until the weekend :/

[/QUOTE]
I might have a snow day tomorrow yay!

I'm back yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D This is the funny part! That's just it! You CAN'T harm the school inside the halls and such because they repair themselves. And this isn't going to be a big battle

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
:D This is the funny part! That's just it! You CAN'T harm the school inside the halls and such because they repair themselves. And this isn't going to be a big battle

[/QUOTE]
Well its a good thing you can't harm the school. Cause big battle or not, Draconic magic is on par with Fairy Tail magic. I'm talkin' level the entire building in some of them. But uh, I'm using the weaker shiz :>

Mitchs98 said:
Well its a good thing you can't harm the school. Cause big battle or not, Draconic magic is on par with Fairy Tail magic. I'm talkin' level the entire building in some of them. But uh, I'm using the weaker shiz :>
She should teach Dravlon and Darius xD

Mitchs98 said:
Heh heh, ya I don't think that's gonna be happening

Col said:
(CAN SOMEONE PLEASE IGNOLAGE THAT HIDE IS STANDING TOO THE SIDE WAITING FOR HIS TURN TO BATTLE... cryface)
tbh there's nothing to acknowledge cuz we have been banned from fighting more today lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back