• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Ko'Do'Kar used levitate upside-down, which pushed him to the ground. Specifically, the shadow the wall made on it. He put on some boots he pickpocketed from a Dark Brotherhood Assassin, and warped silently behind him, sneaking, unseen. He slashed again, silently. He could tell it was silent because, even with his vampire-esque hearing, he couldn't hear the slash.

[/QUOTE]
So like, how many powers does he have? It kind of looks like he can do literally anything he wants tbh

Kazehana said:
So like, how many powers does he have? It kind of looks like he can do literally anything he wants tbh
He has most TES spells, and all of Sora's (From Kingdom Hearts)Forms, except Final. Gold has all Forms but Anti. KDK is better with his exclusive form than Gold, as he can Shadow travel (A power from the Percy Jackson series, but more powerful, as it's not as taxing as when Nico uses it.) as many times as he wants, whereas Gold can only Light-travel once. (Same deal, just with light rather than shadows.)

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]He has most TES spells, and all of Sora's (From Kingdom Hearts)Forms, except Final. Gold has all Forms but Anti. KDK is better with his exclusive form than Gold, as he can Shadow travel (A power from the Percy Jackson series, but more powerful, as it's not as taxing as when Nico uses it.) as many times as he wants, whereas Gold can only Light-travel once. (Same deal, just with light rather than shadows.)

[/QUOTE]
Okay but where's the limit? It looks like he can do literally whatever he wants at any time

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Well, he doesn't have unlimited magicka, or mana, or whatever you want to call it.

[/QUOTE]
That may be true, but a myriad of his powers don't require a magical source, so that wouldn't be a problem for him at all. Also, he healed a very deep wound (all the way to the bone, tearing muscle tissue as well as destroying nerve cells) in a matter of seconds with zero drawbacks or recharging period.

It makes him seem rather invincible.

Kazehana said:
That may be true, but a myriad of his powers don't require a magical source, so that wouldn't be a problem for him at all. Also, he healed a very deep wound (all the way to the bone, tearing muscle tissue as well as destroying nerve cells) in a matter of seconds with zero drawbacks or recharging period.
It makes him seem rather invincible.
Did you notice that Gold had to switch to KDK afterward? He was exausted, not KDK. They're two separate entities, but the same one at the same time, like conjoined twins.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Did you notice that Gold had to switch to KDK afterward? He was exausted, not KDK. They're two separate entities, but the same one at the same time, like conjoined twins.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but since physical stats don't transfer, it's like he's fully healed. And combined with the rather superfluous amount of powers and abilities, how is one supposed to win a fight against them?

Kazehana said:
Yeah but since physical stats don't transfer, it's like he's fully healed. And combined with the rather superfluous amount of powers and abilities, how is one supposed to win a fight against them?
Tire them both out, then go for the win. It involves a lot of stalling, trickery, and probably necromancy strong enough to A: split them apart, and B: make them rage against each other. It has happened before. The third thing has happened, although they didn't hurt each other. The rage was directed to their companions.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Tire them both out, then go for the win. It involves a lot of stalling, trickery, and probably necromancy strong enough to A: split them apart, and B: make them rage against each other. It has happened before. The third thing has happened, although they didn't hurt each other. The rage was directed to their companions.

[/QUOTE]
So a normal character would be unable to defeat him?

Kazehana said:
So a normal character would be unable to defeat him?
Trust me, people are able to defeat them. Think: Everyone's magic power is unlimited, so you can do some pretty OP stuff, like kill a 2-in-1 person. Also, if one of them dies, the other one is instantly killed due to, uh, literal brain death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically speaking if/when Miziki gets better at her Spirit Magic she COULD use Soul Manipulation on whichever form Gold/KDK wasn't taking, and like, turn them against each other. That is how it works, right? Their souls are intertwined?

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Trust me, people are able to defeat them. Think: Everyone's magic power is unlimited, so you can do some pretty OP stuff, like kill a 2-in-1 person. Also, if one of them dies, the other one is instantly killed due to, uh, literal brain death.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm I suppose. I just think there's no possible way for the average character to be able to defeat them because they can't both do massive damage and heal themselves continually to be able to outlast someone who can. No one's power is unlimited, but they may be strong because they specialize in an area. Your character seems to have specialized in every area, so that rules out that potential advantage

Plus we can't kill characters so that's not even an option

Please tell me you're not going to do a "who can defeat who" argument. You all are special in your own way. Not that much of a competition xD

Mitchs98 said:
Technically speaking if/when Miziki gets better at her Spirit Magic she COULD use Soul Manipulation on whichever form Gold/KDK wasn't taking, and like, turn them against each other. That is how it works, right? Their souls are intertwined?
In a way, yeah. If you've played Pokemon, you might know how annoying Destiny Bond is. Think of it this way: Gold and KDK are always using Destiny Bond all the time, but with each other rather than their opponents. If you haven't seen the move: Destiny Bond (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Kazehana said:
I always make sense excuse me
But seriously. Are you going to explain or is it this mysterious plot element that we'll find out later?

or am I being dumb and trying too hard to understand?

Drakerus said:
But seriously. Are you going to explain or is it this mysterious plot element that we'll find out later?
or am I being dumb and trying too hard to understand?
It's not a plot element? It's literally something random that was put there for literally no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back