• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
again, varien is in the forest xD

CoreyXIX said:
As he returned the the meeting area he picks up his dropped cane gives a glare to most of the remaining professors. "With the exception of Kabehchet, you're all assholes for letting her drag me off like that." he remarks in a slightly dour tone of voice. The walk back had gave him a moment to calm down, but he was still just a bit annoyed at what happened.
@Veyd Sahvoz @The Chronicler Croi @Kazehana @Cruor Flumine

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]again, varien is in the forest xD

[/QUOTE]
Fixed. You get to be an asshole for a different reason at another point :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I missed....a lot xD Btw my phone works now :D but I can only be on at certain times :P

[/QUOTE]
Well, better than nothing Welcome back!

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki frowned slightly to herself as her arrows were dodged again. Though she didn't exactly have time to sulk due to more wind discs things being sent at her. Doing what any logical thinking Kitsune would do she rolled to the side, one nicked her arm but eh. Seeing as Ame was out of range for any logical sort of attack, she turned to the dome Darius was under.

Much like before she drew back an arrow and held it, only this time charging it for longer seeing as the surface was thicker. And of course, Miziki had no way of knowing about the vast amount of explosive gases in the air. She wasn't exactly to skilled with such matters. Once it was glowing roughly ten times as bright as before she loosed it and it connected with the dome. And then. Boom.
It's confirmed.

Mitch is trying to kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back