• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just one lil check mark on my host of medical malidies I have a lot of inherited health issues and chronic pain and a traumatic brain injury from a car accident, migraines and fibromyalgia among other things it's just easier for me to work from home

That's unfortunate. Working from home sounds like the best option given all of that ruckus. That sounds like a pain to deal with.

CoreyXIX said:
That's unfortunate. Working from home sounds like the best option given all of that ruckus. That sounds like a pain to deal with.
It is but you kind of gotta roll with the punches you don't always get to choose everything life hands you

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]not where we are, its cold out.
and a bit windy

[/QUOTE]
Look at you. Knowing the local weather for both of you.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]
^_^ well hey, i left for school at 6:50 so i know whats up with mother natures attitudes

[/QUOTE]
Same. I have to use public transportation since I can't legally have a license

Lol I was like wait...

I use the bus but it's always packed ^^" It's so uncomfortable to be surrounded by random people >_<

Kazehana said:
Lol I was like wait...
I use the bus but it's always packed ^^" It's so uncomfortable to be surrounded by random people >_<
IKR! I usually have to stand the entire time even though I can technically demand a seat since I'm "disabled".

At least I get free rides.

Drakerus said:
IKR! I usually have to stand the entire time even though I can technically demand a seat since I'm "disabled".
At least I get free rides.
dogs never get the benefit of the doubt, they can totes drive

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]dogs never get the benefit of the doubt, they can totes drive

[/QUOTE]
When your seeing eye dog is blind.

Kazehana said:
I got chai tea. It helps me cope with my aggravating chem homework. And it's aggravating. Grrrr
Programming is pretty aggravating when you have to go back and figure out what's wrong lol.

Drakerus said:
Programming is pretty aggravating when you have to go back and figure out what's wrong lol.
Don't remind me that I have to eventually take a CS class.. I know nothing about computers other than how to click on the internet lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back