• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Says the one withe 6 rps open at once....... careful with that don't post the wrong thing on the wrong rp bwahahahahaha

[/QUOTE]
Never done it before :>

Drakerus said:
After Darius had successfully knocked Miziki away he was surprised to suddenly find himself trapped in a crystal barrier. It looked like it was made of diamond so it would require extreme force to break. Unfortunately, the boy didn't have that kind of power at the moment.
If only I had a telephoning spell! Come on Darius think! There has to be some way!

As Darius sat on the ground thinking of a way out he noticed the vortex outside. He was both amazed and fearful of Ace's overwhelming power. Hopefully Miziki would be all right. All he could do now was think.
Good boy

CoreyXIX said:
Prof. Shaltaea gives a glance over to Draconus, then to the other professors a silent but hopefully understood desire for someone to keep talking to make this less awkward for the lich. "You wouldn't survive the things I would do to you." he replies to her, hoping she would understand his implications.
You set this up on purpose

BlueAra said:
Ok, thanks, I'm just trying to get an understanding of what's going on
Most people are at the dueling club doing some sort of fighting or another. Teachers are meeting, but you can't exactly go to that

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Miziki, I think exploding arrows are safe now," called Gold, seeing that Daemon seemed to have passed out or something. "Darius has a diamond barrier for some reason. I don't think exploding arrows will harm him."

[/QUOTE]
I think you're missing the point lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back