• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]?

[/QUOTE]
Chemistry time! So basically, a lot of nitrogenous compounds are volatile, and airborne hydrocarbons, namely methane, are highly explosive. So explosions+either of those compounds=massive explosion

Kazehana said:
Chemistry time! So basically, a lot of nitrogenous compounds are volatile, and airborne hydrocarbons, namely methane, are highly explosive. So explosions+either of those compounds=massive explosion
Ohhhhh... Kaaaay... I'm just gonna wait for high school science or whatever to learn stuff like that. I'm still just 7th grade.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Ohhhhh... Kaaaay... I'm just gonna wait for high school science or whatever to learn stuff like that. I'm still just 7th grade.

[/QUOTE]
... How are you in 7th grade? Are you not 18?

Kazehana said:
... How are you in 7th grade? Are you not 18?
I thought it was one of those annoying sites where you must be 18+ to join, or it won't let you. After my old RP site, Thuum.org, ended the RP page, this was the only other RP site I'd heard of.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]I thought it was one of those annoying sites where you must be 18+ to join, or it won't let you. After my old RP site, Thuum.org, ended the RP page, this was the only other RP site I'd heard of.

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh that explains why you understood literally none of my mitotic lecture xD

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Pretty much.

[/QUOTE]
Lol only biology nerds would know those useless facts xD Well, not useless to me... But still!

Drakerus said:
I gotta sleep too.
Oh how I love high school.

Notice the sarcasm.
I don't even know if I'm going to school 2morrow. It's a half day, my mom forgot to ask for a day off, and my dad isn't gonna wake up at noon. He needs his sleep.

Think I found a picture to represent Shaltaea's opinion on what's going on:

1355a4134c425028728ae77ed4f8037b.jpg

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Even better: I got a video:
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Yes, this is a far better representation of it!

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]No idea it's 11 pm here and I'm that talented plus I think I've had maybe 9 hrs sleep total in last 2.5 days

[/QUOTE]
Yeah,you might be. That's a shame about your lack of sleep. You got insomnia that's that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back