• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Don't remind me that I have to eventually take a CS class.. I know nothing about computers other than how to click on the internet lol
I wanna be a game designer so I'll be majoring in computer science. It's kind of a pain already though :P .

Drakerus said:
I wanna be a game designer so I'll be majoring in computer science. It's kind of a pain already though :P .
I can imagine D:

But you should honestly go for it. You'll get the hang of it! .. That is once you're farmiliar with learning new programming languages all the time lmao

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]I hate python, its too confusing for me

[/QUOTE]
I've gone through a few of my engineering friends' modules... It's confusing as hell

Ok so technically screwing a vampire would be necrophilia as well because they are undead and so are demons well that depends on lore fore that one

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Ok so technically screwing a vampire would be necrophilia as well because they are undead and so are demons well that depends on lore fore that one

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, true on that one. Although I'm a bit confused as to how demons fit into it.

CoreyXIX said:
The lich simply smiled a little to himself under his plague mask. "Sorry, Professor Adlin. There's only one woman for me and you're not it." he comments as he catches her as she fell. He walks over and leaves her on the lab table so she could wake up and sober up on her own time. As he rebuttons his clothing and readjusts his scarf he turns to the exit to look into bypassing the ward o the room.
Depends on what he's got at his disposal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back