• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki had clamly stood and listened to everything going on, she buckled slightly from the increase of gravity but otherwise held her ground. She also, of course, heard Ame's attack long before it even reached Darius. Though, she didn't do anything. She wanted to see what Darius was capable of after all. Next thing she knew he formed a circular barrier of sorts and..deflected the attack back at her. Right at the last minute she moved out of the way, the blade cutting a strand of hair from her forehead as she did. Turning towards Darius she ran right for him, jumped, and sent a flying round house for his back.
The image of Miziki doing a round house made me laugh.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well I left 3 RP's that I couldn't keep up with so now I shouldn't have so much to respond to lmao

[/QUOTE]
Yes, take care of your own children first.

xD

Why they used that image for the thumbnail is beyond me. If you don't believe me click play and actually watch it our I could link you the actual song :D

[media]

[/media]
Drakerus said:
She apparently has this thing where she can only falsely detect sexual content.
I kind of understand why she'd think that because it has an image of Ferris from LOFTLH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back