• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Ame frowned. This didn't seem right. "You shouldn't fight animals," she said, holding her arms. She decided that she had had enough of holding her instincts inside. She removed the wind and took away a small sheet of air between them, stopping the flames from being able to cross it. No molecules means no medium or energy source for combustion. "Someone could get hurt. Especially the wolf" she stated, walking over to him. As she did, she made cooing noises she used to pacify hostile animals. When she got to him, she bent down and pet him, smiling as she continued. "There. All better?" she asked, keeping a soft and warm expression despite his obvious hostility.
Does she realize that that wolf is like,

ON FIRE!?

5 whole pages of OOC! Damn guys, sorry I had to get me hair cut off lol

Once the club activities are over then it's going to be a time skip to the next day

Ugh, work is moving too slow, it feels like ive been here for so much longer than an hour and a half

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Ugh, work is moving too slow, it feels like ive been here for so much longer than an hour and a half

[/QUOTE]
Come do my homework! It's a blast!

Kazehana said:
Ame was rather uncomfortable with the idea, but she didn't want to seem like a prude to her partner. She simply nodded, but didn't mean it. She figured if anything else, she could pretend to fight but instead make sure no one gets hurt. She didn't think Darius was weak, but she wanted to make sure he was okay at the same time. To be honest, she didn't care if he was the most powerful mage in the world; she was going to protect him no matter what. He was too important to see hurt. So, she simply stepped slightly into the arena, prudently and purposefully. With a plan in mind, she waited for someone else to go.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So sweet.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Isnt that always fun

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm a horror, fantasy sci-fi writer and artist I do cg, traditional, 3D , sculpture, jewelry, furnace welding, stonework, woodworking lol I'm a multimedia mutiny talent I can cook sew work on my own care and knit and crochet. I work from home. It was just me and my son for a long time I didn't have money so I made it a point to learn as much as I could whenever I had the chance.. so I only get older cars I work on atvs and motorcycles. I am 3 semesters from graduating college but that was 10yrs ago.... all that's left is my teaching classes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back