• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Regardless Kaze, i work at the Arni's in market square, not too far from campus, come by sometime so I can says hi to my fav RpN person <3

I'm awkward almost phobic at meeting people in person I do ok talking on here but in person I shut down or I kind of ramble withe spouts of useless factual knowledge

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]we will be cause i has a girlfriend and she might be out of my age range xD

[/QUOTE]
Yikes I'm younger than you

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Regardless Kaze, i work at the Arni's in market square, not too far from campus, come by sometime so I can says hi to my fav RpN person <3

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm I'll think about it

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I'm awkward almost phobic at meeting people in person I do ok talking on here but in person I shut down or I kind of ramble withe spouts of useless factual knowledge

[/QUOTE]
i get that, im jsut really awkward and almost deadquiet

Kazehana said:
Hmmm I'll think about it
Younger? I'm 17, did you skip High school? cause if you did, thats awesome and i feel honored knowing someone that much smarter than me.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]i get that, im jsut really awkward and almost deadquiet
Younger? I'm 17, did you skip High school? cause if you did, thats awesome and i feel honored knowing someone that much smarter than me.

[/QUOTE]
Oh lol jk it says your 19 lol

Ize sew smrt

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]yey
anyways, I made this account under one of my OC's I used in my writings

[/QUOTE]
Ohh that makes sense

But it's like really cold outside and I don't ever want to leave my room lol

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]then don't leave, it's whatevs

[/QUOTE]
Maybe if I'm already out. Maybe. I'm going shopping this weekend. Maybe.

I just came back from wrecking Drangleic into the next dimension. The shards of Manus posed no threat to my pyromancy.

Now I must head off to work because money.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Sick still battling chest cold my kids were so kind to share

[/QUOTE]
Do you at least get to stay home?

shadowz1995 said:
I just came back from wrecking Drangleic into the next dimension. The shards of Manus posed no threat to my pyromancy.
Now I must head off to work because money.
That made no sense to me, but

Have fun at work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back