• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well how are you all on this fine, long, boring, and stressful day? :)

[/QUOTE]
It was super windy and vaguely wet sooooo I was colder than I thought I would be :/ Plus I had 5 classes today and a midterm so hahaha kill me

Well lucky you, I had to waste half of my History class listening to a lecture giving to dumbass in my class :D greatest class ever and an hour of my life I'll never get back

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well lucky you, I had to waste half of my History class listening to a lecture giving to dumbass in my class :D greatest class ever and an hour of my life I'll never get back

[/QUOTE]
Now, now. You're not a dumbass. You're... different. But we love youuuu <3

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]The love? I beg your pardon but I've never heard that word in my life.

[/QUOTE]
Aww yes you have you know you love us :3

I find that you all post more during the day than in the evening :P That sucks, I'd post during the day, if I could. My phones been a bitch so I haven't been able to :(

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I find that you all post more during the day than in the evening :P That sucks, I'd post during the day, if I could. My phones been a bitch so I haven't been able to :(

[/QUOTE]
That's because we have lives ;)

Yeah I have no life really outside my work and family and there ain't much going on there very often I need to get my but in gear to get my chapters finished and to the editor but I have a bit of writers block

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya
Senki shrugged, she hoped it would. She wanted to try out her magic now that she remembered it after all. "Well. Not really much else to do. Oh! What clubs are you in?" She asked her. She hoped they were in a club together, if not she'd more than likely join whatever club she was in for the sole reason of her being her only friend thus far in the academy.
@Veyd Sahvoz Just a..headsup uh..Senki already asked a question xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back