• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kazehana[/URL]

Miziki landed not so gracefully after the kick landed, infact she kinda landed on her face. Why she decided an attack that involved jumping was a good idea was beyond her. But what was done was done. Pushing herself up and shaking her dazed head she turned to be greeted by a jet of water to the chest, forcing her off the ground and towards Ame at a pretty fast speed.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]
"I think we're needed proffesor" Runs over quickly and fumbles around her bag grabbing a bowl and herbs drips water and an oil a quick stir she pours it in her hands and rubs them together belar ura eta olioa sendatzeko azala sooth eta kendu suteak nekatzen" and a hazy green mist flowed over Miziki

[/QUOTE]
I feel I should mention Miziki and the rest were in the arena, I'm not sure how close that is to the meeting area tho.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]No, I was talking about Gavin.

[/QUOTE]
Lol like Kaze said Gavin was a random NPC. I added him into my post to keep the meme going.

Drakerus said:
Has Ame never seen a dragon?
I'm also just gonna keep Darius unconscious for a while
Sure but what makes you think she hasn't?

That's not how it works he's all better deal with it

CoreyXIX said:
@The Chronicler Croi Er, which of your posts should I go with? The arena is a bit of the a distance away from where we were metting so I'm not entirely sure which to go with.
Go with the graveyard convos ignored the other I can carry on two locations sorry I'll edit the other ya forgive me

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Go with the graveyard convos ignored the other I can carry on two locations

[/QUOTE]
Little late now since I decided to help with the healing, but thanks. Pretty sure one character cannot do the whole two places at once thing though.

Is it odd that I decided to try to convert my lich over to Dungeons and Dragons just to see how faithfully I could make it?

CoreyXIX said:
Little late now since I decided to help with the healing, but thanks. Pretty sure one character cannot do the whole two places at once thing though.
Sorry I'm a slow typer so it takes a bit to catch up sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Sorry I'm a slow typer so it takes a bit to catch up sometimes

[/QUOTE]
It's ok. At least we got the thing resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back