• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cruor Flumine]He shook his head. "Now's not the time to show you! Please don't make me use magic to get you out of here." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]
Ohhh, I see how it is now. Smooth Varien, smooth. ( ;) )(>u>)

CoreyXIX said:
"Enough of my flesh is left to know that too much of it is left. I fully believe my plague-ridden flesh is best left forgotten about. The sickness that took most of my homeland nearly took me along with it had I not sought undeath's cold embrace." he explains to her. By now it looked as if he could begin and finish any time now, but continued to engage her in conversation instead. "The man I once was deserves to be forgotten about, much like the bodies of the people I'm stealing tonight. He couldn't stop a supernatural plague even with both necromancy and healing at his disposal. After all these centuries I'm a new, superior man." he remarks, trying to keep the traces of bitterness from seeping into his voice. Within a moment he recomposes himself, intending to act as if that bit of information was never spoken. It wasn't his place to be speaking lowly sob stories. "A magical familiar,you say? I can't say I'm too familiar with the benefits of one. What good would one bring to a mage?"
I now berate you for possibly intentional word play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back