• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Ame was drifting off when she felt him pull her closer. It made her feel all fuzzy that he did, though she couldn't put her finger on why. Suddenly, her eyes flung open. She had an idea. A great idea.
She carefully maneuvered the hand that she could move over his arm and back behind her. Once she did, she carefully probed where she thought he was hiding something earlier. She knew she could figure out what he was hiding if she could just do it without him knowing. And since he was such a heavy sleeper, or so it seemed, now was her chance.

She finally found something, but she wasn't sure what it was. It felt like... maybe it was that third arm? But it was a little squishy. So what did that mean? Ame frowned, mainly because she had no idea what it was. She decided to let it go for now, returning her hand in front of her. For a few moments longer, she wondered what it was. However, she knew she could figure it out later, so she decided to try to go to sleep instead.

In short, she pressed her body back onto his, and tried once more to let sleep take her.

@Cruor Flumine
Oh my god, I can't even. I can't breathe. Help. LOL. I..I'm done. 100% straight up done. You're literally the best.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh my god, I can't even. I can't breathe. Help. LOL. I..I'm done. 100% straight up done. You're literally the best.
And you guys thought we were stuck till morning (>u>)

Told you my idea was flawless

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Something squishy seriously really it's not that squishy ever in my experience

[/QUOTE]
WELL IT'S SURE AS HELL NOT HARD ALL THE TIME

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Something squishy seriously really it's not that squishy ever in my experience

[/QUOTE]
I...

Kazehana said:
WELL IT'S SURE AS HELL NOT HARD ALL THE TIME
This....lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back