• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

Question!

I'm working on an app right now, and I noticed only two more slots were open. I think two people have already applied and I'm still not done with my application. Does this mean I'll be booted out due to party limit?

Noblesse isn't on, so I can't say this for sure, but I'm assuming the taken slots include reservations and WIPs.

And ya'll have one of those, so you should be fine.

korigon said:
Question!
I'm working on an app right now, and I noticed only two more slots were open. I think two people have already applied and I'm still not done with my application. Does this mean I'll be booted out due to party limit?
I already counted you in the moment I put up the number of slots left. You're good to go.

Finally done from my long day(and night) at school! Give me 15 minutes to review and give answers to all who posted here and gave me PMs.

Double edit: School is such an ass when they leave too much work for you to do x.x

Noblesse said:
I already counted you in the moment I put up the number of slots left. You're good to go.

Finally done from my long day(and night) at school! Give me 15 minutes to review and give answers to all who posted here and gave me PMs.

Double edit: School is such an ass when they leave too much work for you to do x.x
Great :]

I'll try to finish my app by today, painting a room so it might take awhile.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So any guess at when we'll start off?

[/QUOTE]
Noblesse said, that we may start by Wednesday or Thursday (GMT +8) depending when all the characters have been reviewed. ^ω^

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]oh shi-
I have more time to think this sheet through than I thought...

[/QUOTE]
Thank God my PC stopped acting like a bish. You're an exception (your deadline is later), you sloth. Get to work.

JK~

I know right? I've been thinking of adding in that Lily is primarily a pacifist and only fight non-lethally(but is not adverse to breaking a few bones if need be).

Puzderhero said:
@Euthanasia You still going to use the blind assassin?
Why do you ask, Puz? Miss her or something? xD Sadly no, I revised Frey's CS and turned it into Astra. The blindness was too much for me...... I'll do the blind person thing when I become a pro.

Noblesse said:
Thank God my PC stopped acting like a bish. You're an exception, you sloth. Get to work.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mio-scared-03.gif

Noblesse said:
oh well in that case

b60ef-tumblr_m9t7hr7abl1renkn2o1_500.gif

Euthanasia said:
Why do you ask, Puz? Miss her or something? xD Sadly no, I revised Frey's CS and turned it into Astra. The blindness was too much for me...... I'll do the blind person thing when I become a pro.
Writing a blind character can be super tedious, constantly noting what they hear and feel, you quickly realise how much you take sight for granted, and it's really easy to mess up and explain them 'seeing' things, or knowing sight based details simply because you forget that you as a player know, but your character doesn't.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Writing a blind character can be super tedious, constantly noting what they hear and feel, you quickly realise how much you take sight for granted, and it's really easy to mess up and explain them 'seeing' things, or knowing sight based details simply because you forget that you as a player know, but your character doesn't.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I just had some problems with it last time. Ahehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back