• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

Rokka-no-Yuusha-anime-123.png

look at that beatiful phot-

WAIT WHAT

IT'S ANIME!?

OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

Euthanasia said:
I had a very hard time making posts (considering Ex Harmonia is my first rp), and I tend forget that my character is blind. I find it stressful, and right now stress isn't something that I need. (๑¯ω¯๑)

Tag failed!!
One of my university papers was a tale written from the perspective of blind former athlete, which was then read aloud to a class of blind people. I got top marks on it and it's one of my prouder writing achievements.

That all said, it really is a hassle, but now I feel bad cos I wanna steal it and integrate ot into my pacifist dancer simply cos I'm being overtly ambitious.

SHIT WRONG TAG!!! *Sirens go off, chanting that I failed a tag* RUN!! HIDE YOUR KIDS!! HIDE YOUR DICKS!! PUZDERHERO MISSED A TAG! *Hides in a fallout bunker*

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]One of my university papers was a tale written from the perspective of blind former athlete, which was then read aloud to a class of blind people. I got top marks on it and it's one of my prouder writing achievements.
That all said, it really is a hassle, but now I feel bad cos I wanna steal it and integrate ot into my pacifist dancer simply cos I'm being overtly ambitious.

[/QUOTE]
Why not go for it? It's fun when there are interesting chacters.

Euthanasia said:
Why not go for it? It's fun when there are interesting chacters.
Ohhhh it's sooooo damned tempting, and I've been meaning to write from a blind perspective again for a while.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm alright, I'ma do it. need to go integrate it into the character, maybe have her trained in a magic to allow echolocation of some sort too.

So @Arrietta are you feeling confident that our Roleplay will be better than ever, seeing how almost everyone has new and promising characters?

And it's NOBLESSE!!! FUCK!

0416davis_szxkdd27.gif

Puz, you're making me crack!!

Puzderhero said:
So @Arrietta are you feeling confident that our Roleplay will be better than ever, seeing how almost everyone has new and promising characters?

And it's NOBLESSE!!! FUCK!

0416davis_szxkdd27.gif
(?-?-?)

Noblesse said:
At the behest of Euth, Lily is now blind. Small adjustments have been made to her appearance(milky amber eyes, eye band), personality(towards the end above the peeves and likes) and history)born blind, parents are still neglectful.

Things I must do tonight:

Review all new CS's.

Re-edit Eilow Overview Format

Conceptualize the map for first post

Things I must do tomorrow:

Provide overall setting for first post, so that everyone can ready their first IC posts

Provide a cast list

Provde post flow tables

Just updating you guys with my activities, so you guys know I'm no lazy GM. Q.Q

So since the RP is closed I assume I will not be able to post the character I worked on?

-Could I just use the character I made for the previous incarnation of this RP?

Archer said:
So since the RP is closed I assume I will not be able to post the character I worked on?
-Could I just use the character I made for the previous incarnation of this RP?
You can reuse characters from the first Roleplay. Like me, I'm using Jonathan again.

Puzderhero said:
You can reuse characters from the first Roleplay. Like me, I'm using Jonathan again.
Well the RP itself is full so I was wondering if I could even do that.

Just dropping in to say I was told that people who reserved spots were counted into the full roster and that I, who had reserved a spot via PM, am still free to get my character up. I wasn't a part of the original, so I'm assuming those who were are DEFINITELY still able to join.

I'm sure Noblesse would be more than happy to let you guys in! She wouldn't even think of turning you two down if you were in the original Roleplay.

Well i was told in pm i had to wait for a spot to open and i was in the original so i don't i hope you guys are right

I mean I did state before spots closed that I would probably join. Not sure if that counted as a reservation or not.

I made sure to check if people who said they were interested had their spots reserved beforehand so I wouldn't steal someone's spot, so you should be fine. Of course, we can only wait for clear confirmation, as there is no point in random conjecture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back