• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

@Peppermint @Newtype

Remember when Noblesse actually used the like button on people's posts? Ah, those were the days...

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]WHAT SUBTLE HINTS YOU DROP

[/QUOTE]
Thanks Two-Eyes. I always try my best to insert cryptic messages into my posts.

Meh, RPNation just swamped more things to rate posts. So hard to choose now! Q.Q

Noblesse said:
Meh, RPNation just swamped more things to rate posts. So hard to choose now! Q.Q
Well, you have a floating brain, and a piece of Oscar the Grouch's pubic hair that's shaped like a check mark on the bottom right corner on an individual's post. It does funny things when you click on it! :D

Archer said:
I may be joining once more, but I currently have a lot on my schedule right now so just a maybe.
Well, always know you're welcome here!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]And I'm looking foward to finishing it, lol.
Also, I like Lydia. I look forward to calling her a teenager the first time our characters meet (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
She's really a teen though. Haha her real age is 18

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I DIDN'T SEE THE FULL STOP
OTL

[/QUOTE]
Lydia would probably kill you because you thought that her age is really 29. Hahaha. Try to read what she said when her age was asked.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I was like, "29? Girl looks young as fuck hory shet. Oho, she doesn't like it when people mistake her for a youngfolk? lol, tim 2 trul"

(>8U)

[/QUOTE]
That was like the very opposite Hahahhaha

I just edited it ( ;) ) Sorry it was my mistake. Maybe the font was so small and you weren't able to see the period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back