• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

Hahaha. I'm memorizing my school's mission and vision right now and it's not fun at all. 〒_〒

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You know, when Bandit asked me to name the pub, and I said 'the Cocking Fuckborough', I really didn't expect him to take me seriously. That said, now I feel rather proud xD

[/QUOTE]
You underestimate my love of bullshit variety funny.

Everyone else when questioned about the Coking Fuckborough- "Literally the dirtiest, nastiest, grossest piece of shite pub filled with the slimiest, sleaziest most untrustworthy sort known to Eilow and Novushkun alike. There are literally rooms that whores use right up the stairs. Disgusting as fuck."

Lily on the Cocking Fuckborough- "Oh yea, nice place. Bartenders a real gentleman aye? Nothin' but cordial with me, even though I've put him through his paces ordering drinks. That and the customers? Oh they get into the odd scrape, but there must be one helluva game going on upstairs for those rooms being used so often. Ah, I'm not one for games though, so I'll just stay here and enjoy the drinks of this fine a wondrous establishment."

xD

Right, we've all the the 'Drake the type of n****' jokes, well, here's a Lily's the type of lass one.

Lily's the type of lass you tell her a chav has been staring at her arse and she says, "Oh? Did I sit in some mud?"

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]You underestimate my love of bullshit variety funny.

[/QUOTE]
Profanity ridden names + arguments about bosoms = the epitome of ex-harmonia humor, everyone.

korigon said:
Profanity ridden names + arguments about bosoms = the epitome of ex-harmonia humor, everyone.
That's just because we haven't reached the point that we start kicking bad guys between the legs. xD

I will say, when the time comes, I can totally be serious, but making a massive joke out of the Coking Fuckborough is, admittedly, a bit of fun.

I swear to the gods, Bandit, you actually have an enemy kicked in the genitals I will come for you, funny as it may be! xD

@The One Eyed Bandit

Gawd. Why do most of you here have chars that has large breasts? How can you be friends with Lydia? Well for @Nobleese's char, I think they'll be really good friends. Lol.

qvRBG0u.jpg

mmhmm.

sobig.

How am I not getting notifs from the OOC thread? In any case, preparing my next post. Everyone should be aware of this. Also, referring Puzder's post from a few pages ago, I'd like all of us to tag anyone you're interacting with.

My last post involving the mental message involves everyone. So do keep note of it on your next posts!

Weird, I'm not getting notifications either... Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Oh, @Noblesse me and Newtype are doing a collab post and are almost finished. I just need to wait for his next post and then I'll edit, revise, then combine the posts together, much like Euthanasia and Peppermint did.

Puzderhero said:
Weird, I'm not getting notifications either... Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Oh, @Noblesse me and Newtype are doing a collab post and are almost finished. I just need to wait for his next post and then I'll edit, revise, then combine the posts together, much like Euthanasia and Peppermint did.
it seems that everyone's experiencing notification difficulties today.

I'm fine with the slightly slow pace of the RP at the moment but I think this notification issue is getting out of hand.

Sorry for not getting a post up yet. I'd like to blame the notification issues but it's been more of me just being extremely busy and having a short case of writers block as to how to begin. I'll attempt to get my first post up as soon as I can make it possible. Again, sorry for not posting yet.

cojemo said:
Sorry for not getting a post up yet. I'd like to blame the notification issues but it's been more of me just being extremely busy and having a short case of writers block as to how to begin. I'll attempt to get my first post up as soon as I can make it possible. Again, sorry for not posting yet.
We've all had those days xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back