• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

Puzderhero said:
Everybody died of eating too much cookies, except you, me and Meta.

@Archer Nice opening post dude. :)
Well I try on my first post but everything after will probably drop down in quality as I get lazy lol.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]hhhhhuuuuuuuuu, just roll with it
WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Two-eyes, what IS the worst that could happen?

Welp. In any case though, I love the current posts so far~ and I was more worried that the IC would be already in page 2 more than getting a few posts in.

Do you call someone who is from Fusstenburg Fusstenburgers (like how you call people from Hamburg, Hamburgers) or Fusstenburgians (like how we call people from Saint Petersburg, Petersburgian)? Which is it?

I like the 1st one. Let's go with that one. :'>

Overall, fantastic posts everyone! I'd like to add something up to everyone's post but that can wait for like 2-3 posts more. Happy posting everyone!

And if you're going to interact with another user's character, TAG THEM!!!

Example: The end of my post. I tagged @Newtype since I was interacting with his character.

I am your Mod now, mortals. BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY PUZDIE!!

@Noblesse will we be adding the side quests any time soon?

Puzderhero said:
I am your Mod now, mortals. BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY PUZDIE!!

@Noblesse will we be adding the side quests any time soon?

Chapter 3 darling, prolly.

Are we going to do a tournament at the festival?

Naturally it would be Novushkun v. Novushkun or magic people, and it would serve as the main meeting place for our heroes. Maybe some of us could even face off against each other, test the waters, etc. I don't know if Noble already has a prearranged plan or something like that, just throwing out ideas.

korigon said:
Are we going to do a tournament at the festival?
Naturally it would be Novushkun v. Novushkun or magic people, and it would serve as the main meeting place for our heroes. Maybe some of us could even face off against each other, test the waters, etc. I don't know if Noble already has a prearranged plan or something like that, just throwing out ideas.
You could say that...

@Newtype You gonna post dude? I tagged ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back