[Evolution] The Lounge (OOC)

True, let''s just say Roan didnt want to comprehend such a unique hair color and tried tot hink of it as black

Teh Frixz]It goes. Working on posts and by the way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6151-effervescent/ said:
@Effervescent[/URL] are you talking to Rori? She doesn't have dark hair lol.
I misread. My apologies. Shaw is talking to Rori!

@RoanDracniil Thank you for your comment you made on Thomas a lot of pages back... that I forgot to answer, sorry ^^'

And I need to know, what's Taptalk? I used to see it a lot under posts and avatars before the merge and I always wondered what it was. =p

@Antoine Taptalk is pretty much a mobile app where you can access forums, such as RPNation. If you connect it to your account, you can access your forums, conversations, etc.

I am starting to write the plot advancement for the Government. Also, there's been a lot of Government, but not a lot of Resistance posting. Get your Resistance characters in the party and enjoy it. Its a good time to have some character development with others and it won't last forever...

Edit: I will be posting it this evening.

Edit 2: I have some of it written. I will finish the rest tomorrow as soon as I have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, went a little wild this weekend bc Fri was the last day of my internship. WOHOOO!!!! Anyways, I'm back and catching up on all the happenings. =D How's it going guisseeee??

@revo

I'm not sure which resistance members you want to take part in Seeking Shelter. Who do you think could have gone to mexico in like march/april. I'm not even sure WHO was a member at that point soo.....

Nadia might be good because she'll be able to figure out that Emmy has similar powers to hers' on their way back to the HQ. Anyone else is fine by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have replied, leaving it open. I think it'd be awesome if Darren came to do the interrogation of the newcomers and if Ina was there to act as host for them. Just a thought. Kimmy and Holland are also welcome as extra back-up / security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back