[Evolution] The Lounge (OOC)

Yeah, I'm up for that starting some time soon! Sorry I didn't reply sooner- been out at Grandma's house helping out.

But yeah- him finding his way in sound's good to start soon.

And uh- I did indeed post a plot page!

Alrighty here it is. Everyone feel free to jump on in when it suits you. If you wouldn't be in the geek cave or have reason to come to the basement Nadia can call you and bring you into the thread when they go out to meet Mike.

[Jun 30, 2034] Contact from the Matrix

Characters: Nadia Rosenburg, Michael Niall, Open

Nadia and "the geek squad" get a cryptic message from an unknown spec who is on the run from the government. He wants to be brought in, to join them... but he isn't very trusting. He wants to meet up... alone, to be sure the Resistance deserves his trust. Of course, Nadia agrees to the meet but as always, she is never alone.

Have Jessica be brought in when they go to meet Mike. It'd be a good easy warm up mission for her which is why I am thinking she would tag alone since she recently joined.

AmericanEagle said:
Have Jessica be brought in when they go to meet Mike. It'd be a good easy warm up mission for her which is why I am thinking she would tag alone since she recently joined.
Sound good. Not sure Nadia likes the idea. But I'm down. xD I haven't had Naj meet her and find out about her connection to Darren. That should be interesting. Do we want a separate thread for that or will we do it then?

Also, based on that thread I threw up a new NPC bio. xD

revo said:
Sound good. Not sure Nadia likes the idea. But I'm down. xD I haven't had Naj meet her and find out about her connection to Darren. That should be interesting. Do we want a separate thread for that or will we do it then?
Let me know what you want to do before I plug Darren into the geek thread!

revo said:
This could be the first time Darren and Jessica meet. It will be interesting to say the least if it is. Especially since Ina might tell Darren about her and Jess's past.

So, I've read the roleplay, which, is a fantastic piece of work so far, but I'm a little confused on where exactly to insert Nova so that I'm not off in a little corner roleplaying by myself. I just was wondering whether there was anybody available to prevent this. If there isn't, well, I suppose I'll go to the corner...

[QUOTE="Briar Rose]So, I've read the roleplay, which, is a fantastic piece of work so far, but I'm a little confused on where exactly to insert Nova so that I'm not off in a little corner roleplaying by myself. I just was wondering whether there was anybody available to prevent this. If there isn't, well, I suppose I'll go to the corner...

[/QUOTE]
Since Nova is unaffiliated with any faction and has been sort of on the run in Texas, you can have her maybe seek out the Resistance? I don't see her as being keen on the government finding her to recruit her. I know you are a go-with-the-flow kind of player, but this might need just a touch of planning so it isn't just "Character A runs into Nova. Nova reacts. Character A reacts. They part ways."

I'll PM you with my ideas.

I'd love to pair up with Mike, that would be really nice. Perhaps you could pm me and we could discuss a meeting between the two?

Thanks for the replies! You guys are so welcoming! It's very nice.

If Nova and Mike pair up before he joins the Resistance they could join together via our current plan / thread.

It doesn't look like I'm getting alerts when people post like I used to. Anyone else finding this??

Edit: Nvm got it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back