• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

The alchemist]Shane looked back at jasper and said "wh-what's wrong with him" he asked as he pointed at the one that was sitting on the edge of the building with the dark and sinister aura [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Jasper looked over at Atrio then back to the boy "a girl" he said frankly to him as he sighed "and I've never seen some one act like this over a girl. So it must be bad" he said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked shane over wit a cold glare before he looked back up at his face "Jasper" he said to him as he stared into his eyes

Mika blushed nodding into his chest a little "yeah" she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Han looked around for a second, "Where should we go?" He asked. "I am only asking because I yet to figure out where everything is." He said chuckling

Jennete said:
Nikky: And what fun could we do in only ten minutes?
Guy chuckles as he flicks the cigarette, watching ash drift a way. "Well I have some suggestions, but with a new boyfriend you probably won't like 'em." He says jokingly.

Lilly:*steps off the bus and onto the side walk, looking around with a big duffle bag over her shoulder. She runs a hand through her lion blonde hair, The only one in her family to have light colored hair. She didn't look like her older sisters but she was a Neko just like them. She smirked and saluted the bus driver who she had entertained with stories the whole ride here* Home sweet home..

BlueHawk said:
Guy chuckles as he flicks the cigarette, watching ash drift a way. "Well I have some suggestions, but with a new boyfriend you probably won't like 'em." He says jokingly.
Nikky:*laughs a little through her nose* Please, like he would want to get involved with me and my mess

Atrio stared down at the road wit a cold pained look in his eyes before he quickly brought his left hand up to his right eye and felt some thing like a drop of water come from it before he wiped the tear away but that wasn't enough they just kept coming "fuck my life why am I acting like this" he whispered to him self as he tryed to stop the tears from coming but just couldn't as the shadows and night around him swirled and danced in a sad hurt way the focal point being Atrio "why do I care about some girl" he mumbled to him self

Roman said:
Han looked around for a second, "Where should we go?" He asked. "I am only asking because I yet to figure out where everything is." He said chuckling
"A-we could go to the movies. Or donner maybe?" She said softly to him as she looked up at han the blush still present on her face

Guy

Jennete said:
Lilly:*steps off the bus and onto the side walk, looking around with a big duffle bag over her shoulder. She runs a hand through her lion blonde hair, The only one in her family to have light colored hair. She didn't look like her older sisters but she was a Neko just like them. She smirked and saluted the bus driver who she had entertained with stories the whole ride here* Home sweet home..
Nikky:*laughs a little through her nose* Please, like he would want to get involved with me and my mess
Guy shrugs as he relaxes more against the wall. "You'd be suprised Nikky. Love is a very powerful thing that has the ability of looking over such obstacles." He says philosophically. He breathed in deeply as he saw a strange figure approach the alley. "Look alive." He muttered as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stared down at the road wit a cold pained look in his eyes before he quickly brought his left hand up to his right eye and felt some thing like a drop of water come from it before he wiped the tear away but that wasn't enough they just kept coming "fuck my life why am I acting like this" he whispered to him self as he tryed to stop the tears from coming but just couldn't as the shadows and night around him swirled and danced in a sad hurt way the focal point being Atrio "why do I care about some girl" he mumbled to him self

"A-we could go to the movies. Or donner maybe?" She said softly to him as she looked up at han the blush still present on her face

[/QUOTE]
"Ooh! A movie sounds good!" Han said, nodding his head in agreement. "Is there anything you wanna see, or should we just go to a random movie?"

BlueHawk said:
Guy
Guy shrugs as he relaxes more against the wall. "You'd be suprised Nikky. Love is a very powerful thing that has the ability of looking over such obstacles." He says philosophically. He breathed in deeply as he saw a strange figure approach the alley. "Look alive." He muttered as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag.
Nikky:*nods and her eyes flash flirty but deadly to the figure, draped on Guys arm as they wait for the figure to approach*

Roman said:
"Ooh! A movie sounds good!" Han said, nodding his head in agreement. "Is there anything you wanna see, or should we just go to a random movie?"
Mika smiled a little "a-a random movie sounds fine." She said to him before she steped to his side and wraped her arms around his nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled a little "a-a random movie sounds fine." She said to him before she steped to his side and wraped her arms around his nervously

[/QUOTE]
"Well that sounds good to me. I seen a theater back that way." Han said as Mika wrappee her arms around his. "Come on." He said as he began to lead her in that direction

Galaxy walked around aimlessly, not sure of what to do. Though the cafe was open, she didn't have to go in until 2 o'clock and it was only 10."What to do, what to do....I wish I had some candy..." She grumbled as she put her hand over her stomach, which grumbled loudly. Letting out a sigh, she continued to walk about the streets as she looked for a place to eat.

Roman said:
"Well that sounds good to me. I seen a theater back that way." Han said as Mika wrappee her arms around his. "Come on." He said as he began to lead her in that direction
Mika began to walk with han a smile on her face as she held onto his arm keeping him close to her

Jennete said:
Nikky:*nods and her eyes flash flirty but deadly to the figure, draped on Guys arm as they wait for the figure to approach*
Guy stands up straight as the figure approaches him, nodding slightly. "30 bucks a pop." He says as he holds out the bag.

"Oh... Ok man." Stutters the man, looking between Guy and Nikky. He takes out a twenty and a ten, and strangley enough offers it to Nikky, not guy.

BlueHawk said:
Guy stands up straight as the figure approaches him, nodding slightly. "30 bucks a pop." He says as he holds out the bag.
"Oh... Ok man." Stutters the man, looking between Guy and Nikky. He takes out a twenty and a ten, and strangley enough offers it to Nikky, not guy.
Nikky:*leans forward, taking it and rolls it slowly sliding it down her shirt where his eyes had wandered* Thanks sexy *she says smirking and motions to the bag with a flick of her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika began to walk with han a smile on her face as she held onto his arm keeping him close to her

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled as she leaned closer. "I'm not going anywhere." He joked. "But I guess I'm fine with this."

Roman said:
Han smiled as she leaned closer. "I'm not going anywhere." He joked. "But I guess I'm fine with this."
Mika giggled a little "come on" she said playfully as she pulled him into a walk still holding onto his arm the hole time

Jennete said:
Nikky:*leans forward, taking it and rolls it slowly sliding it down her shirt where his eyes had wandered* Thanks sexy *she says smirking and motions to the bag with a flick of her head*
The man stares open mouthed at Nikky, transfixed on her.

Guy groans and snaps his fingers and glares at him. "Hey, buddy eyes up." He says blandly as he holds out the bag.

The man slowly grabs the bag, only taking his eyes of Nikky for a second. "Thank you..." He mutters, still clearly not focusing.

BlueHawk said:
The man stares open mouthed at Nikky, transfixed on her.
Guy groans and snaps his fingers and glares at him. "Hey, buddy eyes up." He says blandly as he holds out the bag.

The man slowly grabs the bag, only taking his eyes of Nikky for a second. "Thank you..." He mutters, still clearly not focusing.
Nikky:*laughs and relaxes a bit on Guys shoulder while her eyes lock on the mans and fear spikes into him that he didn't pay enough* Hey... you heard my friend, 30. Did you pay? *the man now terrified he didn't hands them another 30 and nods running away* He was an easy target *she smirks and looks at Guy*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*laughs and relaxes a bit on Guys shoulder while her eyes lock on the mans and fear spikes into him that he didn't pay enough* Hey... you heard my friend, 30. Did you pay? *the man now terrified he didn't hands them another 30 and nods running away* He was an easy target *she smirks and looks at Guy*
Guy nods as he takes the whole sixty dollars as hands it to Nikky. "That's all you." He says simply, sighing a bit as he slides the bag back into his pocket.

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods as he takes the whole sixty dollars as hands it to Nikky. "That's all you." He says simply, sighing a bit as he slides the bag back into his pocket.
Nikky: Such a giver *laughs and tucks away the money somewhere safe*

Jennete said:
Nikky: Such a giver *laughs and tucks away the money somewhere safe*
((>u>))

Guy motions out of the alley, putting his hand around Nikky as he leads her out of the alley. "You did good out there, as usual. Never would have counted on you getting him to pay us twice." He says with a laugh.

Jasper sighed at the boy "what do you want" he asked him coldly before he looked back sligihtly to where Atrio was to find him gone 'crap' he thought before turning back to shane

@The alchemist

@The alchemist

Atrio sat there on a beach happy he got away from the two boys wanting to be alone right now as he let the shadows of the night come to life on the beach manifesting into things made out of shadow some doves some humans others creatures from nightmares as he sat there and waited for some thing that could make him feel better "fucking tears" he said softly as he wiped his eyes again

@anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled a little "come on" she said playfully as she pulled him into a walk still holding onto his arm the hole time

[/QUOTE]
"Alright! Wait!" Han said happily as she pulled him along. He soon caught up, and was able to walk at pace with her. "I believe we're close."

BlueHawk said:
((>u>))
Guy motions out of the alley, putting his hand around Nikky as he leads her out of the alley. "You did good out there, as usual. Never would have counted on you getting him to pay us twice." He says with a laugh.
((the face never means anything good......))

Nikky:*smirks and shrugs* It was a good fear for him to have, I just pushed it.

--------------------

Lilly: *looks around as she walks down the city streets, looking around and stops at a food vendors, getting a hot dog and eats it slowly........yep she is lost but very much playing it off like she is not*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back