• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as she held the kiss with han not wanting her second kiss to end

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled as they kissed. So this is what this feeling is. I... like it. He thought to himself.

Roman said:
Han smiled as they kissed. So this is what this feeling is. I... like it. He thought to himself.
Mika blushed as she slowl pulled away while placing her hands on his chest "y-you where my first" she whispered to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as she slowl pulled away while placing her hands on his chest "y-you where my first" she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
"Same here..." Han said. His blush was fading away at first, but it quickly returned when she told him he was her first kiss.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper watched as the boy pushed the bag off again "s-so it's a girl" he asked him before Atrio nodded "yeah a girl who likes to screw with me then ditch me for some one els every five seconds" he said coldly as he stared down at the street while Jasper frowned at him "h-hey man come on some girl will like you"
"She's the first girl to ever get near me that wasn't screaming in fear as I fed" Atrio said coldly to him before bringing his hand to his head and making a gun before acting like he pulled the trigger and moving his hand up as if shooting him self "this sucks" he said in a cold lonely way as Jasper frowned more at his actions

Mika still stared up at him her blush slightly growing while she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Shane was running on the roof tops when he noticed two figures sitting on a roof near him and shane came to a stop and looked over at the two curiously, shivering as he felt the dark sinister aura that radiated off of one of them

Roman said:
"Same here..." Han said. His blush was fading away at first, but it quickly returned when she told him he was her first kiss.
Mika blushed as she stared up at him "I'm happy it was you" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as she stared up at him "I'm happy it was you" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled and looked down at her, "I am happy it was you too..." he said nodding. "I enjoyed it."

[QUOTE="The alchemist]Shane was running on the roof tops when he noticed two figures sitting on a roof near him and shane came to a stop and looked over at the two curiously, shivering as he felt the dark sinister aura that radiated off of one of them

[/QUOTE]
Atrio sighed as he looked down "I hate this" he said quietly before Jasper hesitantly reached over and patted his back "c-come on now" he said as he shivered the aura that flooded out of him the world around them and the boy that was watching them slowly darkening

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio sighed as he looked down "I hate this" he said quietly before Jasper hesitantly reached over and patted his back "c-come on now" he said as he shivered the aura that flooded out of him the world around them and the boy that was watching them slowly darkening

[/QUOTE]
Shane looked around at the darkening surroundings before he decided to make his way over slowly 'what's going on with him' he thought as he approached them

Roman said:
Han smiled and looked down at her, "I am happy it was you too..." he said nodding. "I enjoyed it."
Mika smiled as she leaned into his chest and gripped his shirt slightly "s-so. Are we?...." She asked him embarasingly

[QUOTE="The alchemist]Shane looked around at the darkening surroundings before he decided to make his way over slowly 'what's going on with him' he thought as he approached them

[/QUOTE]
Jasper looked back noticing another life form before he pated atrios back some more "I'll be back" he said before he got up and walked over to the boy "who are you" he asked a small streach of lightning came from his neck to his cheek while he stared at him coldly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled as she leaned into his chest and gripped his shirt slightly "s-so. Are we?...." She asked him embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked and thought for a moment. "Are we.....together?" he asked. "Is that what you wanna know?"

Roman said:
Han blinked and thought for a moment. "Are we.....together?" he asked. "Is that what you wanna know?"
"Y-yeah b-because.... I want to be" she said to him as she held onto him nuzzling his chest a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Y-yeah b-because.... I want to be" she said to him as she held onto him nuzzling his chest a little

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "Then yes. Just because we obviously have mutual feelings for one another." He said happily.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Then yes. Just because we obviously have mutual feelings for one another." He said happily.
Mika smiled "thank you" she said softly to him as she smiled and nuzzled him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled "thank you" she said softly to him as she smiled and nuzzled him happily

[/QUOTE]
Han happily hugged Mika, a smile forming on his face again. "Maybe we should go somewhere..."

[QUOTE="The alchemist]Shane replied, "I-I I'm shane and you are"

[/QUOTE]
Jasper looked shane over wit a cold glare before he looked back up at his face "Jasper" he said to him as he stared into his eyes

Roman said:
Han happily hugged Mika, a smile forming on his face again. "Maybe we should go somewhere..."
Mika blushed nodding into his chest a little "yeah" she whispered to him

Jennete said:
Nikky:*sighs* No boy would idiot... *mumbles and bumps into two girls, handing Guy their wallets* Now. What is this meeting that we need to attend?
Guy looks at her, a frown of pity on his face. This was the first time she had been open with her feelings, and Guy began to regret the things he had her do. "What? Oh yeah... The meeting." He says with a sigh.

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks at her, a frown of pity on his face. This was the first time she had been open with her feelings, and Guy began to regret the things he had her do. "What? Oh yeah... The meeting." He says with a sigh.
Nikky: *smirks a little and rolls her eyes* Yea dumb ass, the only reason we came out here

Jennete said:
Nikky: *smirks a little and rolls her eyes* Yea dumb ass, the only reason we came out here
Guy nods as he begins to walk toward a distant alley, glaring at it. "If you want, you don't have to do this." He offers, looking into the alley for motion.

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods as he begins to walk toward a distant alley, glaring at it. "If you want, you don't have to do this." He offers, looking into the alley for motion.
Nikky: Please, like you could handle the dark without me *smirks and stands by his side, looking around, hand on her hip*

Jennete said:
Nikky: Please, like you could handle the dark without me *smirks and stands by his side, looking around, hand on her hip*
Guy smirks and chuckles, leaning against a wall as he lights a cigarette. "Well in that case, we wait." He says, checking the time on his watch.

BlueHawk said:
Guy smirks and chuckles, leaning against a wall as he lights a cigarette. "Well in that case, we wait." He says, checking the time on his watch.
Nikky:*gones in the shadows, circling the alley and appears next to him the next second, her purple eyes flashing but the rest of her body hidden in the darkness*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*gones in the shadows, circling the alley and appears next to him the next second, her purple eyes flashing but the rest of her body hidden in the darkness*
Guy takes a drag of the cigarette and exhales sharply. "You know we still have ten minutes." He says with a small laugh, looking at her purple eyes.

BlueHawk said:
Guy takes a drag of the cigarette and exhales sharply. "You know we still have ten minutes." He says with a small laugh, looking at her purple eyes.
Nikky: And what fun could we do in only ten minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back