• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

Rui said:
She pouted, about to make a snappy retort, when the dinner bell rang.
"Oh! Soups' on." She murmured, and hopped up, heading for the kitchen.

"C'mon!"

@CERBERUS177
"Foooood!" Dan jumped up and slid on the wood floor and landed on his ass, "Ow!" he said getting up and running to the kitchen.

(I think you need a pick me up, here, have a maical creature called an 'Ed'

5BRdHOL.gif

)

@Crispy Fries

"Oh..." Violet said, startled. "I-uh... I guess I am. Well, not yet but yeah." She chuckled nervously, knowing that she wasn't good with kids, she wanted to end the conversation as soon as possible.

Michael was running off, again sticking to the shadows, towards an area where he can change out of his 'work clothes' and into his casual clothes. This building would happen to be a small house. He goes in through the window. This would be his house for the time being.

He moves a lot so it's harder to track him down, usually smaller houses are his targets because they're cheaper a majority of the time. After the process of changing clothes, he casually walks out of his home and begins walking the streets. His outfit is a suit and tie along with dress pants so people think he's going somewhere in a hurry.

Others may see him being a bit paranoid if they're very good with seeing things like that since he's being subtle.

You know, you should have killed that woman, Michael... A voice in his head sounded suddenly. "Shh... Not now, Phenomenon... Why didn't you pipe up when I was changing..." Mike whispered in response to the voice.

That's Phenomenon, Pheno for short. It's something that lives in his mind, anyone who knows about Pheno either thinks Mike is crazy- Which isn't entirely untrue- or think it showed up whenever he recieved his eye as a sort of guide. Except only a few even know of Mike's true identity as of right now, so even less people know of Pheno.

Listen... You're growing soft. When are you going to let me handle the clients..? You know I would do a better job.

"You killed the last one before he paid us. No way am I letting you take control again."

Dan smiled and took a seat next to her, "So, are they rare, or well done? I can't eat anything that's well done, it won't taste good." he said, being a bit picky, since steak was to be cooked rare.

@Rui

"Now that everyone has calmed d-..." James paused taking a quick glance at Thorn "Almost everyone has calmed down, would you kindly take a seat so we can get to discussing more important matters?"

@DC981 @Daniel reaving

@Crispy Fries

Violet's face lit up. "Thank you." She said cheerfully. "I heard various adjectives but 'nice' is rare." She chuckled to herself. "Do you like my house?" She smiled at George.

@Daniel reaving @Creeper

"Don't think you're anything special." Thorn pointed at Silith. "You and your screw-up squad don't even know what your job is. Even this retard..." She motioned her head at James. "Ran away, not wanting to be associated with you." She yelled, spittle flying as she did so.

"Children." A calm voice came from behind Silith. From a man wearing an MP high officer uniform. General Creed of the Epsilon MP was a respected man with many years of experience behind him. Over the age of sixty, his face looked young, smooth and pleasant. If not for him completely white, short hair, one could mistake him for someone much younger.

"Here we see the forms of bullying." He looked at Silith. "Physical." He looked at Thorn. "Verbal." He looked at James. "Psychological." Giving a nod, he started walking towards the meeting room. "I'd like to get started with preparing my troops so join me in the meeting room when you're done with the grade school playground routine."

Thorn watched him for a few moments and visibly calmed down. The respect she had for the man had a strong influence in that. The attraction she felt for him also had it's effect.

@Crispy Fries

"I'm glad you like it." Violet smiled. "Just... Don't go exploring on your own. The manor is big and there are many places you can hide. Especially the cellar. Make sure you always have someone with you, understand?"

@Crispy Fries

"Hm." Violet looked at the ceiling. "If I'm not mistaken... Fifty or so. Half of those are bedrooms, though." She shrugged. "The house staff doesn't stay in the bedrooms, they have the staff rooms." She explained before remembering she's speaking with a child. "So, how do you like your parents?"

@DC981

"I think they're both really cool. I wanna grow up and be big and strong like my mommy, and I also wanna be really smart like my other mommy."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Rare it is. Medium rare. Cooked well on the outside, warm pink center." She replied, batting her eyelashes. "Does that satisfy you?" She asked, turning her head to observe him.

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
"Rare it is. Medium rare. Cooked well on the outside, warm pink center." She replied, batting her eyelashes. "Does that satisfy you?" She asked, turning her head to observe him.
@CERBERUS177
"Looks good " Dan cut a small piece off and took a bite, "This is wonderful! " he said smiling, sure he could have barbecued them, but for once, pan fried steak was good. "Really good. " he said cutting another cube.

Michael continued walking in one direction, heading to the outskirts of the city. Awww~ You're ruining all of my fun, Michael. Mike put a finger over his ear to make it seem like he's using Bluetooth or something. "Will you quit it..? I'm not letting you do anything unless it's absolutely necessary. Stop asking." He growled, getting quite upset. He was getting closer to the outskirts by now.

She giggled, "Thank the house. It can do everything itself." She murmured. She nearly cut up her steak before begining to eat.

"Care for a drink?"

@CERBERUS177

(I didn't see this)

"Sure...I could go for something, what exactly do you have?" he asked, "I don't mind what, just something to drink would be nice." he said smiling, slicing a small cube, and eating it, the steak was the best, interesting on how it still had a smoky flavor.

@Rui

She pursed her lip, "Well, seeing that you're from earth, is Fruit juice something you enjoy?" She asked, cocking her head to the side in question.

"We have concentrate. It isn't exactly fresh, obviously, but it's somewhat pleasant."

@CERBERUS177

"Actually if it's from earth, then sure, been a while since I've had something from there. Last thing I had from earth was a crappy MRE with some warm water." he said smiling a bit, earth food was awesome, but the stuff that's made here, isn't all that good, doesn't remind him of home.

@Rui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back