• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@Crispy Fries

"I can't stand doing nothing." Violet said, her tone inching towards seriousness. "When you do everything hedonistic there is... Life can get dull. Trust me." She chuckled. "My life is getting about as dull as a hammer."

James walked up behind behind Thorn and whispered "Keep your composure, she will pay for this, all in due time.". He motioned at the two guards behind him who walked up to Sillith , each grabbing one arm and throwing her off the guard who was lying on the ground.

@DC981 @Daniel reaving

@DC981

"Ah guess ah can understand wantin' to keep yourself busy. Ah get a little stir crazy when ah ain't doin' nothin' too, but ah find that havin' someone to spend th' time with makes things a little less dull."

@Crispy Fries

"Yeah..." Violet paused, blinking a few times. "Umm, I believe the dessert will be ready soon." She flashed a smile. "I have something to take care of and I should be with you shortly." She nodded and headed to the door.

Capitol of Epsilon, Somewhere in the Center of the City

Mike took a deep breath, lining up his shot. His hood was over his face and his glasses were over his eyes while his necklace was hidden under his clothing. His target was a man, about 6'1, with short, brown hair. His current client was a woman who claimed to be his wife and that he was cheating on her with two other women.

Mike was hidden inside a rather empty building on the top floor. The room was dark and he was perfectly placed to be undetected unless someone were to walk in from behind him, but he was confident that wouldn't happen. There he is... One dead, tall, cheater coming right up.

Never hesitate. That was the first rule of sniping. If you have your shot, take it. And that's precisely what he did. The stranger fell to the ground with his brains splattered on a nearby wall. That's number 23... Can't wait to hear about this one. He quickly pulled his weapon out of the window and moved from any sort of opening he could be spotted from.

Opening his case, he placed his gun inside and locked the case shut. After doing that, he proceeded to put the strap, that was attached to the case, around him so he could move out of the building as swiftly and as sneakily as possible. Once outside, he stuck to dark places in order to make it to his destination, if no one saw him, there would be no problem getting to his client for his pay.

@DefendKebab1918

Desh nodded. "All valid questions." She looked at her eyepatch and then decided not to put it on after all. "First, I saved you because I'm seeking redemption. Your death wouldn't mean anything to me but saving your life and helping you would make me feel better about myself." She said coldly. "About the assassination... You misunderstood me." She chuckled emotionlessly. "Every time One makes a speech, he gets targeted and this time, it's not a body double. He will be targeted and he might die. He does, however, have a lot of people protecting him this time. If I was sure he would die, I wouldn't be sleeping tonight." She explained. "I don't intend to take you to the speech tomorrow. I won't be there, even if I would like to hear him give a speech. I'm taking you to my base instead." Laying back down but keeping an eye on Tim, she grunted. "Next time you wanna kill me, do it without waking me up. This just isn't a way to get good sleep."

@DC981

''It was not my intention to kill you...without reason that is,and it would not give any fun or pleasure to kill you while sleeping'' he said,as if it was normal banter.''You better keep your word about not taking us to there...'' was all he said before he fell down.hitting his chin to the end of the matress.''I'm sorry'' came the Normal Voice of Timothy.as he blushed and tried to hide his face.''I'm so sorry,can't stop him...Sorry.'' he continued to repeat himself.

@DC981

He did not register what she said for a few momments,He...I just attacked her and she wants me to come closer?' He thought to himself Yet he obliged crawling closer to her."I'm really sorry,He..Us...I just can't" he mumled

@DefendKebab1918

Desh took him in her arms and sighed. "Rest up." She whispered. "We're going for a tank ride tomorrow. It would be a shame if you fell asleep and miss it." She added.

@DC981

"But he might take over." he murmured,yet he did relax a bit."and he is...I'm not stable" he added."Or atleast that is what the shrink said."

@DefendKebab1918

Desh squeezed him tightly against her. "If he takes over, I'll be here." She rubbed her chin on his head. "Sssh..."

@DC981

"The Shrink was right...I should've have been sent to the Loony bin,yet when he said that it angered him...me" he silently told."When I woke up,There was blood everywhere and the metalic taste...it tasted so good Yet wrong" he added starting to lose his calm or atleast what was left of him and starting to cry silently.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DC981

He obliged to her,trying to relax.closing his eyes and trying to go back to sleep,"If you decide to get rid of him..." He whispered stoping for a second."Just do it when I'm sleeping...it would be much better for everyone." And then continued."But I'd like you to know,You are wrong you know? You are most certainly a good person,an angel,a rough one but still...'' He was saying but it was cut by a yawn "My Angel" he whispered perhaps too silently as he started to Slowly drift towards sleeep.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DefendKebab1918

"Rough..." She chuckled quietly and closed her own eye, yet her ears remained perked up for a bit until they relaxed as well eventually.

"What do you mean you 'don't have the money'?! We had an agreement, lady." His voice was cold and a scowl grew on his face, murder in his eyes. "I don't work for someone without pay, you don't come up with the money and you won't be very safe."

"Please, you have to understand that I will have the money. His death could make me a fortune! Just gi-" Mike cut her off

"Could!? ... 24 hours. You. Have. Twenty. Four. Hours. If you don't have the money then, you can expect to never see anyone for a long time..."

He grabbed her wrist and tore her wedding ring off of her finger and put it in his pocket. "Consider this... Payment for being late. This should be good for a few hundred bucks..."

He put his hood back over his head and narrowed his eyes. "You've seen my face... How about I just kill you now and spare myself the trouble of being hunted by the police?"

"I- I won't tell anyone! I swear!"

"Thats right. You won't... No one crosses me..." He chuckled.

"But... I'll let you live for now. You tell anyone, and everyone involved will perish by my hand... Is that clear?"

"C- crystal."

CERBERUS177 said:
"Sure sweetie... Go ahead. " she said, walking her to the TV and sitting down with the hyper little one, she watched TV with Isabella, it was cute on how she acted.
She giggled happily and sat in Sarah's lap as they watched the tv together

Creeper said:
James walked up behind behind Thorn and whispered "Keep your composure, she will pay for this, all in due time.". He motioned at the two guards behind him who walked up to Sillith , each grabbing one arm and throwing her off the guard who was lying on the ground.
@DC981 @Daniel reaving
In seconds the three high Ariel soilders that were with her had there rifles pointed to the heads of the guards as Isabella landed on her feet with a growl. "You really should teach your guards manners. He brought that on him self.... And we might not be in the E.I.C.A right now but you still need to understand when you are dealing with some one of importance." She snapped at them with a certain coldness only she could give off as she waved for her soilders to back away while death glaring both of them. She could easily tell the female was on a shit load of drugs which didnt please her at all

@DC981

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily and sat in Sarah's lap as they watched the tv together

[/QUOTE]
'She's so CUTE.' she thought to herself, she picked Isabella up a bit and went to get something to drink. She poured a glass of apple juice, and poured a small one with orange juice, and came back and gave it to Isabella, and enjoyed her apple juice. "I might have to start buying orange juice for you, we're running low." she said smiling.

CERBERUS177 said:
'She's so CUTE.' she thought to herself, she picked Isabella up a bit and went to get something to drink. She poured a glass of apple juice, and poured a small one with orange juice, and came back and gave it to Isabella, and enjoyed her apple juice. "I might have to start buying orange juice for you, we're running low." she said smiling.
"I like orange juice!!!" She told her happily as she

Cuddled up to her side happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like orange juice!!!" She told her happily as she
Cuddled up to her side happily

[/QUOTE]
Sarah giggled happily, "I know you do sweetie, how about apple juice? Want to try that? " she asked, offering her the cup.

@DC981

"I need to use the bathroom," said George.

"Oh, there's one down th' hall. Do y'all need me to come with?" asked Ronda.

"No," answered George. He then got up to go, and while he was on his way, managed to run into Violet. He looked up at her and asked, "Are you my mommy's new boss?"

She pouted, about to make a snappy retort, when the dinner bell rang.

"Oh! Soups' on." She murmured, and hopped up, heading for the kitchen.

"C'mon!"

@CERBERUS177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back