• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

Watching TV did not calm Tim at all,it had just made it worse when he got stuck on a News Channel,Tim had learned The Police was being praised for defeating his comrades.and that The Director was gonna give a speech.''So that's what she meant...He will be assasinated during the speech.'' he whispered to hismelf.'but how could she know that?' was what he thought right after saying that.''If Ms.Desh knows that there is a posibility that The Director will die,It must be certain that The Director is well aware of this,but then why would he still go to give the speech?.Then it must be staged...A Scenario,that's it!'' He Exclaimed,forgeting that Nika was most probably sleeping.''Are they gonna blame some one? or are they doing to justify something? or...or just for more Tension and Anarchy?'' he asked to himself trying to find an answer to this plot.Walking back and forth,unable to stand-still.

''Is Ms.Desh a part of this scenario? Did she accidantly told me that The Director may die? or was she just trying to test my reaction? Maybe she was gonna offer me to be the Trigerman,Did she just save me to use me? because I am spareable?no that does not make sense!'' he continued questioning.''You are getting Paranoid Timothy! You are thinking too much!'' he yelled to himself.With every passing minute that he could not find a logical answer he became more and more Unstable.''Can't stop it! Too many thoughts!I can't stand it!'' he said as he grabed a knife from the kitchen,and cut his wrist,as blood started to flow to the drain,Tim relaxed a bit his mind going numb for a minute or two before he grabed a towel to press against his self-inflicted wound.The Red colour and the metalic smell of the blood did take his mind off from the unnecesary problems,yet it seemed like the Worries and thoughts were not the only things that he had left his mind since after a few minutes he just dropped the towel and walked towards Nika's room as if he was perfectly fine.

''Is this all a plot Ms.Desh?'' he asked silently to Nika with an voice that lacked any emotion voice,standing just outside her room with the door wide open,looking at her with lifeless eyes,and the bloody knife still on his hand and blood driping from his gash on his wrist.''Are you playing a game with Poor Naive Timothy?'' he continued taking a step forward.''Because,Timothy is sick of being a doll to be used in peoples games.'' he said with a devilish smile taking form on his face,and his eyes gleaming with madness,miroring insanity to whoever looked at them.Maybe it wasn't just the his odd appereance that gave him the nickname of the Deamon-boy.

Rui said:
She was quiet for a moment.
"They're just an enhanced version of someone else's." She murmured, "Just like everything else on me." She pressed her face into his chest.

@CERBERUS177
"Well they're yours now aren't they? You're still pretty... " he said with a smile, "Sage, you're beautiful no matter what, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. " he said. He doesn't know why he said that, he just did.

She weakly punched his stomach.

"Quit being nice. It's unbecoming."

Is he serious?

She pinned him down, rolling over him to be on top.

"Stupid." She teased, grinning.

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
She weakly punched his stomach.
"Quit being nice. It's unbecoming."

Is he serious?

She pinned him down, rolling over him to be on top.

"Stupid." She teased, grinning.

@CERBERUS177
He laughed, "But I love being nice. Makes me see your smile. " he said before she got on top of him, "Why am I stupid? " he asked with a smile.

"For saying dumb things." She explained, bouncing on his lap childishly.

"That's what makes people stupid." She said this as if it would answer every question in the world.

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
"For saying dumb things." She explained, bouncing on his lap childishly.
"That's what makes people stupid." She said this as if it would answer every question in the world.

@CERBERUS177
"But I like to say stupid things like that! Makes you giggle and it's cute. " he said smiling, "that made no sense whatsoever. " he said laughing.

@DefendKebab1918

"What?" Desh mumbled. "Tim? What time is it?" She asked, rubbing one eye while her eye patch laid by her on the floor.

@DC981

''Time is a concept made up by Humans,It doesn't matter to Timothy'' was the answer Tim gave to Desh.pointing the bloody knife towards her.''Now answer Timothy...Are you playing with Him?'' he asked again,staring at her.

@Crispy Fries

Violet left the staff to entertain her guests whole she headed out of the manor.

With a flick of a wrist, the staff around the campfire got the hint and cleared off. The shadows played on her face, enhancing the cold and distant look in her eyes.

@DefendKebab1918

"Huh?" Desh peered into the dark. Sniffing a few times, she recognized the smell of blood. "Are you alright?" She asked, sitting up.

@Crispy Fries

"Dinner time!" A maid happily exclaimed.

"I'll go get the mistress." One butler said but was stopped by another.

"Best not." He said. "She might eat later."

"Oh..." The first butler sighed. "Again?"

"Lets eat." The maid changed the topic back to the original point.

@DC981

Lily walked in and said, "Honey, it's dinner time."

"Oh, good, ah was gettin' hungry," said Ronda. "Alright, George, we'll finish readin' later."

Ronda got up and went to the dining hall with Lily and Geroge, the three of them sitting near the head of the table.

@Crispy Fries

The dining table was packed with enough food to feed an army. Judging by the quality of the food prepared, it was fit for an army of aristocrats. "We usually eat after the guests." The maid said with a smile, proud of the food they prepared. "Enjoy." She nodded to the three and headed to the door.

@DC981

"Wow," said Lily, amazed by all the food that they had all to themselves.

Ronda had a rather large steak with a glass of tequila, Lily had caviar with a glass of wine, and Geroge had french fries with a soda. Since this was a bit of a special occasion, Ronda lit a cigar as well.

CERBERUS177 said:
Sarah smiled at her, she then checked her phone, and saw that Dan wasn't going to be home for a while. She almost cried, but didn't, she looked at Isabella and smiled, then breakfast was read, and she put a egg and three slices of bacon on Isabellas plate, passing it down to her, "Enjoy sweetie. " she said, making herself a plate.
She smiled happily and hugged Sarah tightly around the waist with her little arms. "Mama can I watch the glowie box?" She asked having forgotten that it was called a tv

Creeper said:
@DC981 @Daniel reaving
"Good evening comissioner Thorn." James nodded as he sat down "Ms.Lavenza will arrive shortly and we will begin conference. Until then, rest your mind."
Soon siliths car pulled up to the ETU and she got out along with three of her high Ariel guards and immediately started into the door and straight past the security check point. "Mame mame you need to go through the security scanner!" A guard called out as he ran over to her. "No no I do not." She said to the man politely before he made the worst mistake. He grabed her arm and in seconds silith reacted, her knee slamming up into the guards stomach then she spun around bending his arm back and slamming him to the ground under her foot.

@Crispy Fries

After a while into the meal, Violet entered the room with her usual subtle smile. "Enjoying the meal?" She asked, walking up to the table. "I'm sorry I didn't join you during the main course, my appetite isn't the greatest lately." She examined the food on the table. "I had my staff save me some dessert for later, though." She looked over each of them, her eyes finally stopping on Ronda. "Is the food satisfactory?"

@Daniel reaving @Creeper

Hearing the commotion outside, Thorn stood up, overturning her chair as she did so, and headed to the door. "The hell are you doing, you crazy bitch?!" She yelled, watching her pin the security guard she brought to the floor. Her hands and head were visibly twitching as her face twisted with anger. Rage and the excessive amount of drugs she was on never mixed well.

@DC981

"It's amazin'. Y'know, ah honestly think home cookin' is th' best kind of cookin', but this comes real close. Ah actually know a few recipes mahself as a matter of fact."

@Crispy Fries

"Then you'll have to share them with my cooks later." Violet smiled. "Hopefully it's something I'll fall in love with." She chuckled and added in a hushed tone. "I have a bit of a sweet tooth."

@DC981

He chuckled a bit and answered''Never been better!'' he said.''Ever since Timothy started to listen to that sentimental idiot he calls Our 'Father' he has been ignoring me! Me The Real one! Eventhough that man tried to ge...'' he shouted with anger but collected himself and plastered the wicked grin to his face again half way through.''...But however Annoyed to Timothy I am it does not change the fact that I have to Protect my Little Brother from people such as yourself Ms.Desh,people who want to use Timothy'' he said with false cheer in his voice.taking a frew more steps forward towards Desh so that she could see him.''Now answer the question,or your end will be far worse than my last customer...'' he added still talking cheerfully.

@DefendKebab1918

Desh sat cross-legged and sighed. "Okay, ask what you want to know." She shrugged, surprisingly calm for the situation. "What plot do you think this is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back