• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@Crispy Fries

"I'm glad to hear that." Violet said, her tone slowly becoming more serious. "Working for me... You'll hear various things about me. Don't believe everything. Ask me first." She nodded. "I'll try to be honest with you. I expect the same of you."

@Crispy Fries

"Good." Violet nodded and looked at the door. "Do you and your family want to spend the night? Millie will go to the speech anyways so she can give you a ride." She smiled.

@Crispy Fries

Violet leaned back and let the smile on her face fade away. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest.

The library was huge and the butler giving the tour was telling the short stories of several ancient Dyn books they had.

@DC981

Tim awoke,sweating and trembling.'Where the fuck am I?' was the first thing he thought.but after a few seconds he remembered what had happened.'Looks like Ms.Desh went to sleep' he thought to himself as he got up and turned on the TV to find something to calm himself.

CERBERUS177 said:
"And up you go little one." she said, she must have forgotten Dan too, she'll introduce her to him again, if she did anyways... "Want breakfast sweetie? " she asked her.
She smiled happily as she was picked up and giggled nodding happily to the breakfast question

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily as she was picked up and giggled nodding happily to the breakfast question

[/QUOTE]
Sarah smiled, she walked out into the kitchen and sat Isabella down on a chair, then started to cook some bacon and eggs, then she poured a glass of orange juice for Isabella and set the glass down next to her, "Drink up hun" she said, tending to the bacon.

CERBERUS177 said:
Sarah smiled, she walked out into the kitchen and sat Isabella down on a chair, then started to cook some bacon and eggs, then she poured a glass of orange juice for Isabella and set the glass down next to her, "Drink up hun" she said, tending to the bacon.
"Yes mama!" She said as she grabed the cup and happily started to drink the orange juice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes mama!" She said as she grabed the cup and happily started to drink the orange juice

[/QUOTE]
Sarah smiled at her, she then checked her phone, and saw that Dan wasn't going to be home for a while. She almost cried, but didn't, she looked at Isabella and smiled, then breakfast was read, and she put a egg and three slices of bacon on Isabellas plate, passing it down to her, "Enjoy sweetie. " she said, making herself a plate.

Ronda easily found Lily and George in the library. "Honey, guess where we get to spend th' night?"

"Where?" asked Lily, taking her attention away from the tour she was getting.

"Miss Violet said we can spend th' night here," answered Ronda.

"Ronda, you're unbelievable. What did I do to deserve you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, of course I can eat. Jeez. I think I've already proved I can do things regular robots can't." She murmured, gesturing towards his crotch. "I can have the chefs make us something."

@CERBERUS177

(Ok so! I was eating watermelon, when I saw the word crotch, I kept eating then stopped and took a second look at the word and almost chocked on the watermelon. True story!)

"Sorry..." he said, "I just thought I could cook us something, since there's not much to do..." he said laying back on the bed and closing his eyes, "I think I could go for a nap...But, I have to stay on guard, since we're now looking over our shoulders..." he said, sighing a bit.

@Rui

George was perusing the shelves, and he picked out a book and held it up to Ronda. "Mommy, will you read this to me?"

The book was The Art of War, and Ronda was a little surprised that George had picked it. "Uh, sweetie, that's a bit of a tough read. Are y'all sure?"

"Yeah," answered George. "I wanna know how to do this stuff like you do, mommy."

"You two have fun. I'm going to go ahead and check out our room," said Lily.

Ronda took George into the room where she had first met Violet for coffee and began reading him The Art of War.

(Ha!)

She shook her head, "For now, we're safe." She laid down beside him, curling into his side. "Let's just relax for a bit." She pressed another button on her watch, selecting something or other and then returning to cuddling him.

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
(Ha!)
She shook her head, "For now, we're safe." She laid down beside him, curling into his side. "Let's just relax for a bit." She pressed another button on her watch, selecting something or other and then returning to cuddling him.

@CERBERUS177
(Something or other? WAT? )

Dan looked at Sage, "What's up? " he asked her, feeling warm as she was cuddling him, 'I feel happy around her, more so than before... ' Dan thought, "I don't know why, but those eyes of yours are just nice to look at... " he said smiling.

She was quiet for a moment.

"They're just an enhanced version of someone else's." She murmured, "Just like everything else on me." She pressed her face into his chest.

@CERBERUS177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back