• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

Rui said:
The idol would look at him with a cheeky grin. "My flight was lovely, Handsome." She batted her eyelashes, "What's your name?" She asked, playing with a pigtail.
@CERBERUS177
"Dan, miss. May I ask yours?" he said, if he messed up he'd lose his job, and they'd probably have to move to earth, so he had to make the job perfect, "Princess is wearing the crown. " he said, and the forward SUV started to move, followed by the main, then the back.

"I'm Sage," she said cheerfully, "pleasure to meet you."

A group of stylists quickly entered the back with her.

"Ooh! Glam squad is here."

The stylists started changing her into the glitzed-up lingerie styled outfit for the evening, moving to hair and makeup.

She grinned, "Don't peek, Danny!" She called to the driver, giggling as she did so.

(I'm having too much fun :3)

@CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
"I'm Sage," she said cheerfully, "pleasure to meet you."
A group of stylists quickly entered the back with her.

"Ooh! Glam squad is here."

The stylists started changing her into the glitzed-up lingerie styled outfit for the evening, moving to hair and makeup.

She grinned, "Don't peek, Danny!" She called to the driver, giggling as she did so.

(I'm having too much fun :3)

@CERBERUS177
Dan's face lit red, he couldn't hide it, "S-Sorry ma'am!" he said looking forward, 'Crap, I need to focus on driving. I can't mess this up, if I do, I won't get that raise, and I won't be able to get that chip for Isabella.' "So, where'd you come from before, here? Earth or another part of Epsilon?" he asked, keeping his eyes focused on the from SUV's licence plate.

She giggled even harder before composing herself, "I'm an Epsilon native," she clarified, still giggling despite herself, "And Dan, I was joking about the peeking," she was teasing horribly, but she was having too much fun! It'd been a while since she'd really screwed with someone. "Feel free, I don't mind."

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
She giggled even harder before composing herself, "I'm an Epsilon native," she clarified, still giggling despite herself, "And Dan, I was joking about the peeking," she was teasing horribly, but she was having too much fun! It'd been a while since she'd really screwed with someone. "Feel free, I don't mind."
@CERBERUS177
(Dang, I'm on my phone, I had a good picture for just such an occasion)

Dan didn't, couldn't...did, a quick glance at her then back to the road, 'Times I wish I wasn't married... ' he thought to himself, "I thought you came from Earth off tour, guess not. " he said, his red a bit, there was a detour up ahead, and they had to go a different way, "Damn roads, always breaking! " he said, turning with the cars in front.

She waved her hand dismissively, "No, I was born here." She frowned, "Aw, another road down? That's happening quite often now." She giggled at his blush. "You're awfully shy, huh?"

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
She waved her hand dismissively, "No, I was born here." She frowned, "Aw, another road down? That's happening quite often now." She giggled at his blush. "You're awfully shy, huh?"
@CERBERUS177
"No... You're just very pretty..." he said politely, he wasn't one to hold back compliments for ladies, even if he's married, he was still a gentleman. "So.... Stupid question, what do you do? Model or singer? " he asked, since he forgot the briefing, he would love to know what she does. Again...

"I'm a model," she grinned, "Mainly lingerie. I've dabbled in singing, but, it's not my primary thing." She smiled, "Will you stay and watch the show? I'd love for you to see." She smirked slightly, a coat of shimmery pink lipstick being applied to her lips.

@CERBERUS177

Rui said:
"I'm a model," she grinned, "Mainly lingerie. I've dabbled in singing, but, it's not my primary thing." She smiled, "Will you stay and watch the show? I'd love for you to see." She smirked slightly, a coat of shimmery pink lipstick being applied to her lips.
@CERBERUS177
"Lucky you, I'm assigned to be your body guard, until I'm no longer needed." he said. His paranoia kicked up at the first sight of the detour, that mostly means they're being directed to a trap, but so far, no detours, "Y'know, I never understood why women spend so much money on underwear, since some really don't like being seen in them by random people...Is it just a girl thing?" he asked, smiling a bit.

She shrugged, "I'll never know. But it makes me feel sexy." She hopped into the front seat, all dressed up and ready to go. "Makes my butt look cute." She chirped happily, posing in a vixen-like way beside him. "See?"

@CERBERUS177

He took a glance and, she was right, she did look sexy, and her but, was cute, "Watch the road middle man!" came through the radio, and he got back into the line, "S-Sorry guys!" he said, "Yes...you do look...sexy..." he said, he wasn't expecting a underwear model to be so open in front of a man, especially one that has killed people before. "I'm surprised that you're not taken yet, or, is it just you can't, because of the job line you're in?" he said, glancing at her again.

@Rui

(You succubus xD )

She batted her eyelashes at him, "Oh, I could, I just haven't found the right person yet." She glanced over at him. She had opened her mouth to say something when they hit a bump in the road. Her hand slid up his thigh. "Oops!"

(Muahah :3)

@CERBERUS177

(

[media]
[/media])

Dan's face lit red, 'Half naked lady, touching me, and sadly, a bit hotter than Sarah...fuck my life...' he thought to himself, 'Well...At least she's still clothed...' he said, turning down another detour, "I-I hate these roads..." he said, trying to trail the conversation away, Dan still felt her hand on his lap, "So...Any family still here?" he asked her, still trying to get her hand off of his thigh.

@Rui

"No, I don't have any family." She replied, her hand remaining where it was. Another bump and it was on the center seam of his pants.

"Gee, what a bumpy road." she murmured, looking over at him and shyly biting her lip.

@CERBERUS177

Dan jumped a bit when her had touched him there, he swerved a bit but got back into line, "What's going on carriage?" came the radio, Dan fumbled for it, "N-n-n-nothing! Just, these bumps are killer!" he said, the SUV behind him flashed it's lights and the guard behind it was waving and smiling, Dan tinted the back and stuck a middle finger out of the window. Which was yanked back in when the front car exploded, and a hail of gun fire filled the silence, "Get down!" he shouted, pulling her head down while he reached for his hand gun, a .50 desert eagle. The bullets thudded off the windshield and other windows, he rolled the other one up, as they were both bullet proof, "Go Go! Get out of here!" came the radio, and he stepped on the gas, driving past the destroyed SUV.

@Rui

Her head being shoved into his lap and the car heavily swerving wasn't exactly part of her plan. Not that she really had one...

Shit! Again?!

She grabbed ahold of his leg, grimacing.

"God, this is just like last time!"

@CERBERUS177

(Not where I was going with where her head but ok.)

He let her head up when he didn't hear the bullets hitting the window again, "Again? These guy's aren't rebles now are they?" he asked, he saw some cars pull out of alley ways, "Crap...Stay low if the glass breaks." he said, putting the car on auto pilot and grabbing his assault rifle and popping out of the sun roof, laying down a car, making it swerve and roll. He got back into the car to reload.

@Rui

"I don't know who they are!" She lied effortlessly, her face the perfect picture of a damsel in distress. "They keep attacking!" She cried, whimpering like a helpless puppy.

@CERBERUS177

(Yeah yeah, well it's where my mind went.)

Dan laid a hand on her shoulder, "Calm down, do you know anyone that'd want to kill you or take you as a hostage?" he said, rolling down his window, and firing a few rounds at the other car. They replied with another hail of bullets.

@Rui

She shook her head, looking out of the window in distress,

"N-no, no one." She shook like a leaf, "I just want whoever it is to leave me alone."

@CERBERUS177

"Well, you're safe when you're with me, I've never failed my missions before, and I don't plan on failing this one..." he said, leaving 'because I need to help my daughter' part, as to not bring anymore drama into the scene, "This is officer Dan, my convoy has been attacked, need air support and other patrol units to my location, NOW." he said into the radio, popping out of the window again, and shooting the car behind them, making it spin out and slam into a tree.

@Rui

She sheepishly ducked under the dash.

Maybe if they don't think I'm here they'll abandon this group...

She shook her head tiredly,

Damn the black market dealers. Still upset?

@CERBERUS177

Dan heard the roar of a ETU air ship flying over head, "Helps here." he said, putting his gun away as more squad cars came up and started to keep Dan and Sage safe. Dan looked at her, she was still beautiful even though she's been though so much right now. His face lit a bit and he looked away. Setting it on auto pilot, as he started to get to work on his arm, as he took a bullet to the arm. "Thank god for those augmentations..." he said quietly

@Rui .

"Thank you," she said quietly, looking up at him. "You saved me." She smiled, hopping up in her seat again to hug him. "I'm in your debt!" She kissed his cheek.

@CERBERUS177

Dan smiled a bit, "Y-You're welcome, but, think noting of it...just in a days work..." he said, 'As soon as I get the job done, I'll be able to afford the chip for Isabella! I can't wait to see the smile on her face when she remembers something!' he thought to himself. Dan looked at Sage, then looked away, he couldn't get over her looks, maybe he'll buy some stuff for Sarah...

@Rui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back